The Iceman thread.

That scene was one of the more......low class moments of the Draco. Not necessarily bad, just...low class. Whats scarier than hero pee?

P.S. The answer is villain pee

good q...

I don't know who attacked him but iceman is basically invincible whether he gets melted or not. when emma frost took his powers she turned into water, she got chunks shot out of her and healed back traveled through miles of river water in seconds and something else that i can't remember but still until then i never knew how powerful iceman could be.

Hey, not EVEN Iceman himself knew that. And that's all because he joked around more than trying to see where his limits can be pushed up to. He remembered all that stuff that happened to him while Emma was in his mind. And he tried many times to have her tell him how to do it.Of course, these where the times when Emma really got like, all morally and stuff, and told him these where things he had to learn to do himself. Then there was that one time, where he had a whole in his chest (in his ice form of course, and how he got it, I can explain if someone wants), he was scared to go back into his human form because he might die with the whole there. And after freezing the blood flow to Emma's head for a few seconds, and after mind games from Emma, Emma finnally got Bobby to revert back, and the whole just ended up as a big tear in his suit.

There's just so many things that Iceman can do. If the writers can touch on some of these, rather than just have him piss of Havok and others, it would be better.

icemastertron said:
If the writers can touch on some of these, rather than just have him piss of Havok and others, it would be better.

That being the operative word.

But seriously. Iceman isn't classed as an Omega level mutant for nothing.

When Emma took over Bobby's body wasn't she able to fly? I really would like to see Bobby fly (ice slide him and launch him to into the air. a scene like that would be amazing).

TheManWithoutFear said:
I don't get how how Iceman's power would enable him to fly. I wouldn't buy it.
I think people are thinking that because in the issue (#314), Iceman (with Emma's mind) is high in the sky, with the moon looking as if it was right in front of him.

Reason I was interested in Iceman flying is because in the solicitations for issue #168 it has him and Logan jumping from a plane. Logan has a parachute on, but Bobby doesn't....

I guess he could cool down the molecules around him and make them more dense which could possibly slow down his assent....

Irish_4204 said:
Reason I was interested in Iceman flying is because in the solicitations for issue #168 it has him and Logan jumping from a plane. Logan has a parachute on, but Bobby doesn't....

I guess he could cool down the molecules around him and make them more dense which could possibly slow down his assent....
Yes, it woud be interesting.

Now, on another note, let me just ask a little question, see who knows the answer.

Who are Bobby's siblings?

icemastertron said:
Now, on another note, let me just ask a little question, see who knows the answer.

Who are Bobby's siblings?
Is this a trick question?

I thought Bobby only had cousins. I think one was Joel...

Irish_4204 said:
Is this a trick question?

I thought Bobby only had cousins. I think one was Joel...
Why yes, it is a trick question! :wink:

In the comics, Bobby is an only child. In the movie X2, he has a younger brother named Ronny (who was a non-mutant). And in the "Spider-Man & his Amazing Friends" show, he had a half-sister who was a mutant, named Lightwave.

And yes, one of his cousins was Joel, and dont forget Mary!

I know this is off-topic but I'll ask it here...

Or not...

Check the Talkback thread... :D

You know, I would like to see one of Iceman's abilities that I have only seen used one. And that's converting ice back into water, after he creates the ice. I know this ain't like a SUPER thing or whatever, but it would be cool to see. That's just IMO.

That might make iceman a bit TOO powerful for now. I mean, Icemans got so much potential and if its all realised he'd be impossible to beat. Wat was that comic where he went into the future or something with Juggernaut and a few others? And Juggernaut was good. And Icemans powers were WAY ahead of wat they are now?

Latest posts

Back