The Incredible Hulk: Movie Game.

It appears to be Ultimate Destruction in HD and without the cell shading.

Not a bad thing. Definitely a rent to see what it's like.

So far I've heard that you'll be able to destroy a lot more buildings and and use more things as weapons.

Are the same people making it, though?

Because I certainly don't want a shoddy copy or worse, something that's nothing like it at all.

When I read the title "Incredible Hulk: Movie Game" I keep thinking there should be a game called "Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters Hypen The Video Game For Consoles".

When I read the title "Incredible Hulk: Movie Game" I keep thinking there should be a game called "Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters Hypen The Video Game For Consoles".

That title would redefine video games as we know it.

Tonight on" GameTrailers TV" on Spike TV will take an in-depth look at the making of the upcoming Iron Man video game and will debut the new trailer for the Incredible Hulk game as well. The show airs Saturday, March 29 at 1am ET (on Friday in other times zones, of course). And did someone say Iron Man cameo in the Hulk game???

read and watch more here: http://www.marvel.com/news/other.2957.Iron_Man~and~Hulk_Games_Hit_Spike_TV

This looks cool.

Yeah, they couldn't really go into it on the show. But they did say that you will have a lot of unlockables like playing as different versions of the Hulk & the Abomination. Also you may have to fight against Iron Man at some point of the game.

Could that be Iron Man in the back???

289judl.jpg

It looks like Abomination, wanting to stamp his foot for being one of the 'out of focus guys'.

Really cause that suit looks a lot like this one...

Sorry wrong guy... the other one...

I just figured it was Hulkbuster armor, which exists outside of the Iron Man comic, yeah? It could be a tie-in between the two franchises, but I doubt that's Tony Stark.

I knew what you meant.

I was going to make some comment about The Hulk and a truck, but felt it was bad taste.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back