The Internet Messiah Thread

See? It's bad.

He's threatening you. Do you really wanna click the link of a guy who is threatening you?

Click my link. Trust Doom.

What? Still undecided? Tell you what....I got a pamphlet of info out in my van. Come with me and I'll show you. You like candy?

So, you are going to trust Doom, the man whose 'falling in love'? Don't let the act fool you, he just wants you alone, so he can punch you in the face to release all of his aggression. Then, after he punches you, he's going to punch your extended family and so on.

All because you were going to click his link.

Don't be like Doom, don't be a dick.

Click my link

Or that three legged kitty will get run over by a steamroller.

Fail.

Seeing as how we're not reusing old corny wrestling stuff from the year 2000.......I'm fairly confident that The Trinity roolz teh skool a lot more than that.

Fail.

Seeing as how we're not reusing old corny wrestling stuff from the year 2000.......I'm fairly confident that The Trinity roolz teh skool a lot more than that.

3 things

1st - Your reusing the "Rick Roll" thing that everyone has been doing over on sites like IMDB since god knows but they normally do it better as "link to new trailer" or something.

2nd - nWo was 1996 by 2000 they had been misused so badly that it wasn't funny , BUT most wrestling fans still agree that the nWo changed the face of wrestling (helping put wcw over the then WWF) and still has a big fanbase even now.

wrestling noob :roll:

3rd This actually started with a joke I had with a friend in messenger. I'm not expecting anyone to "jump right on it" , I just found the pun funny and decided "I'm going to use that"

Apparently, you have failed at detecting the light hearted sarcasm of the joke.

And thus you've countered with a semi-serious post. Thus ruining the momentum of the current joking thread.

Congrats.

This joke is done.

Trinity....let's roll out to another thread! Hyah!

Apparently, you have failed at detecting the light hearted sarcasm of the joke.

And thus you've countered with a semi-serious post. Thus ruining the momentum of the current joking thread.

Congrats.

This joke is done.

Trinity....let's roll out to another thread! Hyah!

And you didn't realise that was 99% a joke? I called you a wrestling noob knowing full well your not (hence you got the FTW Tazz thing a while and even stated you did use to like it) as a joke which I assumed you would get.

I mocked you jokingly with the "Rick Roll" comment as you did to me with the wrestling but clearly you didn't get it was a joke and took it at face value so I'm done with it. Sorry If you thought I was having a go at you or something.

Last edited:
I ended up clicking on Houde's sig because a coke enema sounds more painful than Doom punching my extended family.

Latest posts

Back