The Legend of Zelda General Discussion (Spoilers may apply)

Only a little over two weeks left until A Link Between Worlds comes out. Guess it is about time that I bought myself a 3DS.

Only a little over two weeks left until A Link Between Worlds comes out. Guess it is about time that I bought myself a 3DS.

I pre-ordered the Zelda themed 3DSXL a few days ago because I've been wanting to upgrade my regular 3DS. I can't wait to play the new one. I just hope we get virtual console releases for A Link to the Past before it comes out, preferably on the 3ds itself. Mine is loaded up with every Zelda it can be and I'd really like to have it on there too.

I pre-ordered the Zelda themed 3DSXL a few days ago because I've been wanting to upgrade my regular 3DS. I can't wait to play the new one. I just hope we get virtual console releases for A Link to the Past before it comes out, preferably on the 3ds itself. Mine is loaded up with every Zelda it can be and I'd really like to have it on there too.

I'm right there with you. Well, I don't have a 3DS yet, but that may just change tonight. And when it does it will most definitely have every possible Zelda.

Which leads me to my next rant: Nintendo, y u no makey a new Metroid?!? Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?

I'm playing Prime 2 now, and man, I couldn't agree more. Kinda surprised there hasn't been a new Metroid since Prime 3, but I guess it's always been their more neglected franchise.

I'm playing Prime 2 now, and man, I couldn't agree more. Kinda surprised there hasn't been a new Metroid since Prime 3, but I guess it's always been their more neglected franchise.

There has been one new game since Prime 3 and it was awesome.

metroid-other-m-logo.jpg

Okay, yes, my post was a deliberate shot at Other M, which I will respectfully and enormously disagree with you about (and will do so more at length in a thread I am about to create, to avoid derailing this thread).

A Link Between Worlds is out and I am super excited to play it during my 7 hour flight this weekend. Super excited.

Oh man. A Link Between Worlds is so good. I can't even begin to tell you guys. Go buy it.

Oh man. A Link Between Worlds is so good. I can't even begin to tell you guys. Go buy it.

I loved the way they use Master Hands in the dark world woods dungeon. Its fantastic.

I've hit a few brick walls in the game though, in the Ice and Swamp Dungeons. I've got the rest done, all the items purchased, and I'm wandering about finding the little octopus guys right now. I don't want to look up how to get by them online. I'm hoping a bit of time away and I'll be able to figure it out.

I loved the way they use Master Hands in the dark world woods dungeon. Its fantastic.

This. Overall the use of 3D is really, really great. I'm about 4 hours in and I adore nearly every aspect of the game.

A spin-off Zelda game is coming out next year.

[video=youtube;BtelgRzc3IU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BtelgRzc3IU[/video]

Latest posts

Back