The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Discussion/spoilers)

I couldn't get it all. Then my friend who hadn't played before gets it in under a minute.

I've got a friend like that. Drives me nuts. No matter what it is, he's awesome at it and picks it up in no time.

Just finished the Fire temple again today.

I'm loving this game as if it's the first time playing it. I love Zelda games so much.

I've just left the Twilight World for the first time and talked to that light spirit. This game is starting to get exciting.

I've just left the Twilight World for the first time and talked to that light spirit. This game is starting to get exciting.
Yeah, the game really gets good once you leave Twilight for the first time.

And Link's clothes here looks so much better then they have ever been.

I'm really getting into the game again.
I'm picking up pieces of the mirror now.

Ps. Did anybody finish this?

Last edited:
I still haven't gotten the urge to finish this game.

I don't know what it is. Someday. . .

The Water Temple is really pissing me off, but I suspect that all the grooves on the ground will eventually lead to a massive, fantastic Rube Goldberg cutscene involving huge gears rolling around in order to unlock the boss room or defeat the boss, so I'm sticking with it.

The Water Temple is really pissing me off, but I suspect that all the grooves on the ground will eventually lead to a massive, fantastic Rube Goldberg cutscene involving huge gears rolling around in order to unlock the boss room or defeat the boss, so I'm sticking with it.
I'm using a walkthrough for the second time around. I'm not worried about getting 100% in this game, just really the hearts.

This was the hardest for me so far. Took me ages, and i had to cheat cuz i didnt make the water raise enough. So i kinda slipped onto the boss door.

Knowing you, it'll be "I hate it."

:p

screw you,

it's not bad, i haven't played much so far just 3 hours, so it was mostly just tutorials, which is kinda slow. but it should get better later, and i have it for a week so it should get more interesting.

screw you,

it's not bad, i haven't played much so far just 3 hours, so it was mostly just tutorials, which is kinda slow. but it should get better later, and i have it for a week so it should get more interesting.

Yeah the beginning is a little too long, but once you get to the action, its awesome

Crossover04.jpg

Latest posts

Back