The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Discussion/spoilers)

You having trouble sumo-ing?

I'm at the part where you get tossed up and immediately have to face another mother****ing Goron. The space is so tiny that by the time I get the Iron Boots on, he's already pushed me off. Then, if I'm lucky, I just lose a heart because the mother****ing Goron below punches me, or he pushes me off the cliff again and I have to go through the boring part just to get to the part I keep dying at! The worst part is that I'm pretty sure that they're the last two Gorons before I get to the top.

lol wtf? My roommate has beat this game about 4 times already since last month..that and shadow of colossus.

I quit playing for a while because I couldn't rescue one of the monkeys, but then I forgot about the game for a while and had to restart this weekend because I couldn't remember how the controls worked.

I'm at the part where you get tossed up and immediately have to face another mother****ing Goron. The space is so tiny that by the time I get the Iron Boots on, he's already pushed me off. Then, if I'm lucky, I just lose a heart because the mother****ing Goron below punches me, or he pushes me off the cliff again and I have to go through the boring part just to get to the part I keep dying at! The worst part is that I'm pretty sure that they're the last two Gorons before I get to the top.

Try to see if you can put the boots on while you're on top of the first goron, but before you get tossed.

I quit playing for a while because I couldn't rescue one of the monkeys, but then I forgot about the game for a while and had to restart this weekend because I couldn't remember how the controls worked.

I haven't played it in a while either. It's so involved...I rarely have time.

In retrospect I should have waited for it to be discounted.

After months of waiting, my dad bought a Wii today... with ZELDA!

After months of waiting, my dad bought a Wii today... with ZELDA!

dude, grats.

I am still playing this, and I really enjoy a difficult game for once. Love the puzzles in this one...very clever!

It took me 20 minutes to figure out how to catch fish.

That was after the other 20 minutes it took me to figure out how to get the fishing rod.

It took me 20 minutes to figure out how to catch fish.

That was after the other 20 minutes it took me to figure out how to get the fishing rod.
I don't think I ever actually learned how to do it. It never worked for me.

I just got lucky two or three times when I was forced to catch one.

Latest posts

Back