The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Discussion/spoilers)

Been there, but isn't midna suppose do that leaping thing? Cause she didn't So I may be screwed here.
*confused*..you are trying to get #02 right? you don;t need to leap to get in there..just dig under the wall..
and oh yeah! I never actually mentionned what I thought of the game!
Enjoyed it a great deal, especially the sword fighting and final duel with Ganondorf. ( Amazing )..however..plotwise, I'm still stuck on OoT. I liked Midna a great deal, but I didn't like how Ganondorf and Zelda were included in the game, yet got so little screen time. ( And Zelda was SO pretty, yet Link and her got like 10 seconds alone together? for shame! )
The world of OoT may have been smaller, but it felt more full.. and the side quests and NPC's were much better than TP.
TP was a good game, but nowhere close to OoT, especially when OoT is combined with MM. Those two make up the best combined game I've ever seen.

*confused*..you are trying to get #02 right? you don;t need to leap to get in there..just dig under the wall..
and oh yeah! I never actually mentionned what I thought of the game!
Enjoyed it a great deal, especially the sword fighting and final duel with Ganondorf. ( Amazing )..however..plotwise, I'm still stuck on OoT. I liked Midna a great deal, but I didn't like how Ganondorf and Zelda were included in the game, yet got so little screen time. ( And Zelda was SO pretty, yet Link and her got like 10 seconds alone together? for shame! )
The world of OoT may have been smaller, but it felt more full.. and the side quests and NPC's were much better than TP.
TP was a good game, but nowhere close to OoT, especially when OoT is combined with MM. Those two make up the best combined game I've ever seen.

Yes I dug under the wall to get into Jovani's house, the chest is open and I have no where else to go there's a vent open but I can't reach it. I'm pretty sure I have to get up there (my memory is a bit rusty)

Also I agree with you on all points of your review of the game

Yes I dug under the wall to get into Jovani's house, the chest is open and I have no where else to go there's a vent open but I can't reach it. I'm pretty sure I have to get up there (my memory is a bit rusty)

Also I agree with you on all points of your review of the game
you can't go in the chest? There was a poe actually in the room with him..but it's obvious so I'm sure you got it at the time.
Is the open vent you are referring to the one Telma's cat opens? Because that leads to Jovani's house.

Yeah..overall I'd call it a success ( LOVE the graphics, Link looked awesome )
but I definately had some qualms with it...one big one: This is supposedly set +100 years after the child ending of OoT ( parallel to WW, after the end of the Adult ending ) yet they keep referencing "the legendary hero", but they are so vague...in WW they reference the Hero of Time outright, and leave it be at that. Everytime in TP that they referenced Ocarina Link..it just made me want to go play OoT or MM again. They were so vague, and they kept comparing them, so it felt like stole the new hero's thunder. I just couldn't get attached to this Link.

lol..was the reward worth the headache? infinite money right? Only useful if you use the Magic armour alot..( which looks cool )
Which dungeon did you like best? I liked the City-in-the-Sky best, with the double clawshot and the dragon( as the VG-comics put it: "Wheee I'm Spider-man! ), it was both brain-boggling and fun. Loved the Temple of Time too, but the nostalgia for OoT hit hard there.
And hey, the Lakebed temple didn't suck! I was grumbling about another Water Temple when I first saw it, but it was fun and the boss battle was one of the best.

I loved all the bosses, and I hated the sky temple I go so confused at times and the music annoyed me to no end. I don't no which was my favorite temple. I did have an interesting run in the cave of ordeals on my first go, all I have was 120 rubees, one bottle fairy, one bottle fariy juice (I forgot what thats call), and 4 arrows, I made it all the way to the last room which I entered with only 2 hearts and got killed in a stupid way, I was dropping bomb at the one guy under the entrance to even the odds and once I got his armour off he threw his sword and it killed me. That was intense but I'm proud I made it so far with only 4 arrows. Overall good game, not as great as OoT or MM but still awesome.

I loved all the bosses, and I hated the sky temple I go so confused at times and the music annoyed me to no end. I don't no which was my favorite temple. I did have an interesting run in the cave of ordeals on my first go, all I have was 120 rubees, one bottle fairy, one bottle fariy juice (I forgot what thats call), and 4 arrows, I made it all the way to the last room which I entered with only 2 hearts and got killed in a stupid way, I was dropping bomb at the one guy under the entrance to even the odds and once I got his armour off he threw his sword and it killed me. That was intense but I'm proud I made it so far with only 4 arrows. Overall good game, not as great as OoT or MM but still awesome.
Yeah..the music in City-in-the-sky was annoying, as was those "Oocca". My word. Ridiculous!
lol..I went into the Cave of Ordeals with full everything ( small quiver though ) and died pathetically without barely a hit on the 3 Armored Knights. Needless to say, I gave up quickly.
If they had taken the time to give the NPC's half the interaction that the characters in MM had...it would have owned the older games, it was so disappointing, there was like nothing to do in Castletown.

I'm so ticked I can't play this. I have the boomerang and I won't be able to play for 5 more weeks most likely.

So I've found 44 out of 45 Pieces of Heart. I go to the Fortune Teller and she tells me that she can't see the last piece, that I need to explore the world more. As far as I can tell I've been everywhere and killed everything, including the damn Pig-Man.

Grrrr...

So I've found 44 out of 45 Pieces of Heart. I go to the Fortune Teller and she tells me that she can't see the last piece, that I need to explore the world more. As far as I can tell I've been everywhere and killed everything, including the damn Pig-Man.

Grrrr...
Have you beat all the Heart Piece-Giving Mini Games? There's one in the Fishing Pond on a cliff ( though I think that one would show up ), Yeta gives you one if you beat her, The Isle of Riches in Lake Hylia, the Balloon game, the Archery Game in Kakariko Village, The Cat game in the Hidden Village, Fado in Ordon..there's quite a few. Oh and the guy in Castletown who you have to give 1000 bloody rupees too..lol.

Have you beat all the Heart Piece-Giving Mini Games? There's one in the Fishing Pond on a cliff ( though I think that one would show up ), Yeta gives you one if you beat her, The Isle of Riches in Lake Hylia, the Balloon game, the Archery Game in Kakariko Village, The Cat game in the Hidden Village, Fado in Ordon..there's quite a few. Oh and the guy in Castletown who you have to give 1000 bloody rupees too..lol.

Oh yeah, the donation guy.

Since I hate fishing I doubt I have that one.

TO THE GAMECUBE!

Latest posts

Back