The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Discussion/spoilers)

I played through windwaker, Ocarina of Time, A Link to the Past, and Majora's Mask again, but now i have to wait till christmas to get twilight princess...****.

Play the Oracle games on GBA. That should last you until Christmas. . .

Play the Oracle games on GBA. That should last you until Christmas. . .

I dont have them. But i'll play through the original and adventure of link next, hopefully they'll last me till christmas.

It's a long game, so I wouldn't be so sure.

My bf's little brother beat Ocarina of time in like four hours and that game seemed long when you try to collect everything. he lookedup on average how long it took and it said like 15 hours.

Got the Hero's Bow now and bombs!

Back in Twilight and I'm on my way back to Hyrule Castle. This is definetly the best Zelda game EVAH and probably at the moment my favorite game ever.

Back in Twilight and I'm on my way back to Hyrule Castle. This is definetly the best Zelda game EVAH and probably at the moment my favorite game ever.

Dude i envy you masn..i so wish i had a wii right noe and that game

Your from Puerto rico too right where ya get your wii?

That's where I'm at now. But I wasn't able to hit the pole with the arrow. Did you?

So compared to Ocarina of Time, how good is it?
I think the GC version is supposed to come out on the 13th of Dec, closest I'll get to the game lol...$250 for a Wii? who has that kind of cash?

So compared to Ocarina of Time, how good is it?
I think the GC version is supposed to come out on the 13th of Dec, closest I'll get to the game lol...$250 for a Wii? who has that kind of cash?
Dec. 11th.

And $250 is more affordable than the PS3! I had the money from my college refunds.

What pole?

Today I beat the Water Temple and am trying to find the "Twilight Mirror".

After the Death Mountain Temple, If you went to talk to Colin, I think....He wants to see you test your bow and arrow accuaracy.

Well, I'm in the Earth Temple and fighting the boss, but have no clue as to how to actually hurt it.

Last edited:
Well, I'm in the Earth Temple and fighting the boss, but have no clue as to how to actually hurt it.

Call him names and insult his mother.

Well, this is the darkest Zelda game, but not dark that would be anything horrible. It's still only rated T.

Now I'm in the game trying to catch a red fish with some bee larva, but it's not working. :(

Fishing is rad!

I can't wait to get off work and head straight to the snow temple or whatever it's called. Only 20 more minutes:x

This Is The Best Zelda Game Ever Ever Ever.

I JUST BEAT THE GAME!!!!

:rockon:

Link vs Ganondorf will always be the best fighting duel in the history of games. ****ING HANDS DOWN!

This fight tops my previous favorite Link vs Ganon from Wind Waker.

This game is the ****ing best.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Final rating:

9.5/10

There were some minor quirks that I didn't like, but overall, this games OWNS.

Latest posts

Back