The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Discussion/spoilers)

I JUST BEAT THE GAME!!!!

:rockon:

Link vs Ganondorf will always be the best fighting duel in the history of games. ****ING HANDS DOWN!

This fight tops my previous favorite Link vs Ganon from Wind Waker.

This game is the ****ing best.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Final rating:

9.5/10

There were some minor quirks that I didn't like, but overall, this games OWNS.
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many hours and what percentage of all items collected?

I'm just at the Temple of Time. So far, I *think* I've gotten most of the Heart Pieces, Bugs, Poes, etc that I can get. Looking forward to beating it.

Last edited:
I have yet to read what everyone else has posted, because I don't want to be spoiled, but I have a theory.

Midna is the Twilight Princess.

That is all

Evidently, the sequel to this game has been in development for a year now...
Really? That's interesting.

It'll take a lot to top this game, that's for sure. I guess they're going to stay with sequels from this line of Zelda set (Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess), and not leave like they did with Wind Waker (which was still a great game, I say).

just got this...excellent! I just got back from visiting the twilight hyrule castle, now i gotta find a sword and a shield for midna or something.

I'm in the Forest Temple right now... Pretty lost, too, actually. I've saved three monkeys and they have done nothing for me.

I DO love this game, though.

Been playing this for two weeks now... this is probably my favourite game ever. Love it! I´m now in sky city, looking for the last shard of the twilight mirror.

This is also one of the best-looking games I´ve ever played. Hard to believe this is actually based on the Wind Waker-engine (although I actually loved Wind Wakers cartoony graphics as well).

10/10 - even better than Ocarina of Time!

I got this for Christmas and I love it.

Love it long time.

The graphics and the music are great and the controls are so ****ing intuitive and as usual with LoZ, I'm more engrossed in the story than in any other game.

Right now, I'm entering the Faron Woods with Midna so I can turn back to Human Link and I'm stuck fighting some Twilight creatures.
Evidently, the sequel to this game has been in development for a year now...
That is sweet.

Wouldn't it be great if Nintendo could have a steady stream of big franchise games for the Wii? Instead of releasing one or two big games a year, like they did with the Gamecube? I could imagine an entire trilogy of Zelda games on the Wii, set in the Twilight Princess version of the universe.

Still haven't gotten out of the Forest Temple yet, but I've made progress... I think I've only got two more monkeys to save and then on to the boss. I'm glad that this game's content is not running out as fast as so many of the other games these days... You can enjoy every bit of detail and ingenuity with Zelda. This franchise is great. My favorite by far.

The sequel should be great... And you're right - the Wii should step it up a bit and have more franchise games... That or create new, iconic franchises.

Still haven't gotten out of the Forest Temple yet, but I've made progress... I think I've only got two more monkeys to save and then on to the boss. I'm glad that this game's content is not running out as fast as so many of the other games these days... You can enjoy every bit of detail and ingenuity with Zelda. This franchise is great. My favorite by far.

The sequel should be great... And you're right - the Wii should step it up a bit and have more franchise games... That or create new, iconic franchises.
As I played through the game, I thought, "This isn't gonna be 70+ without the sidequests. No way." just because when playing through it, it just felt like it. Now, I never did any of the sidequests and I beat it at 70:06+.

It's a long game, and yet everything feels so awesome.

Latest posts

Back