The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Discussion/spoilers)

Great. I'm looking forward to see the whole world in this game... The environments, though nothing to goggle at, have stunned me already... I mean, only because they are only forests. :) I hope you guys know what I mean.

I'm just starting out the goron mines...6 hours in right now. I enjoyed the forest temple, though i liked the OoT rendition of it much better.

HELP!!!

I'm stuck in the Forest Temple.

Here's my situation: I've made it to the room where there are 3 holes in the floor, one is clear and the other two are covered in spider webs. Two spiders came down, I killed 'em easily. I dropped down to the hole and found a monkey atop an unreachable stump and a man-eating plant sitting near a bomb-spider hole. It took me awhile to realize that I need to burn through the webs and drop onto the stump. The only problem: My lantern is out of oil.

And I tried to take some lantern oil from the parrot outside, just to see what happens, so now I'm a theif and I can't buy anything from him. The path back to civilization is shrouded in deadly mist and I'm basically ****ed.

What am I supposed to do?

Even though you never pay the parrot, you can still take oil from him. Just go straight up to the vase and take some. That's what I always did.

Even though you never pay the parrot, you can still take oil from him. Just go straight up to the vase and take some. That's what I always did.
I just have to make sure not to get pecked to death...

They gave me a general "west" direction from that water hole where all the fun began...

And another thing - I don't know where my horse (I nicknamed her Tupac) is!

HELP!!!

I'm stuck in the Forest Temple.

Here's my situation: I've made it to the room where there are 3 holes in the floor, one is clear and the other two are covered in spider webs. Two spiders came down, I killed 'em easily. I dropped down to the hole and found a monkey atop an unreachable stump and a man-eating plant sitting near a bomb-spider hole. It took me awhile to realize that I need to burn through the webs and drop onto the stump. The only problem: My lantern is out of oil.

And I tried to take some lantern oil from the parrot outside, just to see what happens, so now I'm a theif and I can't buy anything from him. The path back to civilization is shrouded in deadly mist and I'm basically ****ed.

What am I supposed to do?

I have no idea....

Hrmm...

Have you found the Ooccoo yet? He may be able to help

And you can pay the parrot with money, he stops attacking you after you leave. Ifyou pay, then you can get some Lantern oil for free

keep trying to get oil from the parrot, i'm sure you're not barred from buying anything forever. just make sure you pay him!

This goes out to anyone who's played or beaten Twilight Princess.

Last night I saw a kid that I waited in line with to buy a Wii. We chatted for a minute about how fun it is and I asked if he had played Twilight Princess.

He said "Yeah I beat it the first time through in 34 hours and I only missed to hearts."

I was shocked as I'm about 60 to 65 hours in but have yet to beat it.

Is this even humanly possible? I think he's a liar or maybe I'm incredibly slow.
Has anyone else beat it that fast?

I thought it was bs too.

I read a review that said it took 30 to 40 hours to complet so i wasn't so sure.

I haven't checked in a while, but I think I'm 30 hours in.

I'm currently stuck in the desert dungeon.

I love that you can change between human Link and wolf Link now.

I haven't checked in a while, but I think I'm 30 hours in.

I'm currently stuck in the desert dungeon.

I love that you can change between human Link and wolf Link now.

20 hours in and done with snowhead ruins myself. I think im making pretty good time.

Latest posts

Back