The Marvel Movie Reporting Thread.

Zombipanda said:
Anyway, here's hoping Captain America will be a WWII era film.

Yeah, Cap's movie should be WW2, with the Avengers movie starting with the Avengers unfreezing him in our time.

Precisely, with maybe a teaser to the recovery at the tail end of the Cap movie.

Something like him getting frozen under water at the end and a clip at the end showing the present and his shield floating on the surface of the water or something.

It'd be interesting if the Cap movie was WWII era, but we know they won't keep it that way. I'm sure it'd take up like the first 30 minutes or so.

And I would like to have Bucky in the movie. And, like Faverue did, I'd call up Millar to have some insight/advice.

It'd be interesting if the Cap movie was WWII era, but we know they won't keep it that way. I'm sure it'd take up like the first 30 minutes or so.

That would be my guess, if only to get the whole "fish out of water" thing out of the way.

Yes! I want a Brubaker style Bucky!

I would be satisfied with Golden Age Bucky...as long as he still bites the dust at the end. I mean, how often is the plucky sidekick killed? Never, that's how often.

That would be my guess, if only to get the whole "fish out of water" thing out of the way.

I would be satisfied with Golden Age Bucky...as long as he still bites the dust at the end. I mean, how often is the plucky sidekick killed? Never, that's how often.

Well he's basically the same as the Golden Age Bucky, but he's more ruthless and more brutal to match the dark tone of the War. But does anyone else think that someone besides the Red Skull should be the villain?

Where'd you hear about Thor in Iron Man 2?

Here

Probably not where he got it. Warning though, it also talks about Batman 3, which kind of spoils the the fates of the villains in The Dark Knight.

It also states that Matthew McConaughey is the frontrunner for Captain America.

matthewmcconaughey_wideweb__470x352,0.jpg

I could see it.

Here

Probably not where he got it. Warning though, it also talks about Batman 3, which kind of spoils the the fates of the villains in The Dark Knight.

I could see it.

He'd really have to tone down that southern drawl though.

The McConaughey doesn't wear shirts.

Deal with it, brah.

He will also require that all scenes be filmed on the beach.

Last edited:
The McConaughey doesn't wear shirts.

Deal with it, brah.

He will also require that all scenes be filmed on the beach.

The upper half of his costume's going to be body paint.

They're going to have to make the story about the beaches of Normandy.

Well he's basically the same as the Golden Age Bucky, but he's more ruthless and more brutal to match the dark tone of the War. But does anyone else think that someone besides the Red Skull should be the villain?

All I can think of is Zemo and Von Strucker, but Zemo wears a pink ski mask and Strucker wears a monocle. Doesn't exactly scream dark does it?

I could see it.

I could too, but

He'd really have to tone down that southern drawl though.

Yeah, he's not Rogue for God's sake.

And wear a shirt.

They'll probably just spray paint his chest blue.

And I would like to have Bucky in the movie. And, like Faverue did, I'd call up Millar to have some insight/advice.

that would be cool. I think it would work if they based the whole movie off of intel they find on the nuke and have the big fight scene with the nazi's towards the end. The only problem i'd see is that it leaves little time between him "dying" and him being unfrozen. But they could save that scene for after the credits.

I'm kinda dissapointed they're going with the comic book trade dress for the font's,

they fit the comics well, but for a feature film, I dunno

the same general style is fine, but for example make Thor's more ancient looking, something befitting of a god

or atleast make the colours mettalic or something

Latest posts

Back