The Marvel Movie Reporting Thread.

Actually, those are the (as of right now, nothing 100% final) official logos.

Once you've got a logo you HAVE to make the film, right? If you're going to go with that horrible logic then it's been set in stone, get ready for a whole lotta Marvel films the next three years. Once again I stumbled onto this cool little image at New York's Licensing Expo (who knew something with such a boring name could yield such interesting things?). I wouldn't call the below a poster or anything that will resemble a final title treatment for any of the below. Hell, one or two of these films may never even happen. But it's still fun to look at and ponder the superhero goodness to come, no?

From here it was taken

Last edited:
Actually, those are the (as of right now, nothing 100% final) official logos.

Once you've got a logo you HAVE to make the film, right? If you're going to go with that horrible logic then it's been set in stone, get ready for a whole lotta Marvel films the next three years. Once again I stumbled onto this cool little image at New York's Licensing Expo (who knew something with such a boring name could yield such interesting things?). I wouldn't call the below a poster or anything that will resemble a final title treatment for any of the below. Hell, one or two of these films may never even happen. But it's still fun to look at and ponder the superhero goodness to come, no?

From here it was taken

I stand by my statement that using Comic Trade Dress for Movie Logo's is lame, and gives them a "Direct-to-DVD" feel

I stand by my statement that using Comic Trade Dress for Movie Logo's is lame, and gives them a "Direct-to-DVD" feel
I totally agree.

Iron Man's look fine, but as I looked at the others earlier, they didn't have the feel they should have for a movie logo.

I seriously doubt they are using those logos are going to be used, as those are just promotional sheets, and considering that not one of those movies is past concept and/or pre-production stage, will most definitely change.

And even if they look like somewhat like that, it's not like they aren't going to fancy them up a little.

1950308_2b19867ac5_m.jpg

Torchwood's John Barrowman has apparently been talking to some people about Captain America.

I don't know about him. I googled him, and in every other photot he looks far less like Captain America than he does in this one.

Fiege from SDCC:

Feige guaranteed a sequel from the Ed Norton "Hulk." he also noted that Sony would probably keep the "X-Men" franchise and Fox would keep "Spider-Man."

I don't know if it was Fiege or the article writer, but he got the comic properties switched. :lol:

And another tidbit to point out:

A fan asked about Dr. Doom's fate in all brands of media. Feige replied, "The King of Latveria will not be in the Avengers movie, because he's part of the Fox contract. 'Avengers 2' '3' and '4' we may be here seven years down the line, so I can't say."

More talk here.

Last edited:
I figured they'd throw Wolverine into the Avengers. Spider-Man, maybe, too. It's cool Jackman's into the comic book stuff so much, though. He seems cool about it.

Langsta 2.0, is that you? :p

:lol::lol:

I don't care about race but Captain Americca is supposed to be the all American hero. Been American is probably more vital to him than any other character as it's not just part of his name it's what he best embodies

:lol::lol:

I don't care about race but Captain Americca is supposed to be the all American hero. Been American is probably more vital to him than any other character as it's not just part of his name it's what he best embodies
There might be some irony in the casting choice, but they'd care more about getting an actor who can actually do the job, I'd say.

Latest posts

Back