The Most Unsettling and Strange Piece of News That I've Ever Heard...

Isn't there also a problem with low protein? I mean, it can be avoided if you eat the right beans and soy and stuff, but don't some vegans/vegetarians not know how to do that?

I get a kick out of vegetarians. They all seem to ignore the fact that eating red meat is what led to higher brain functions for early humans. In theory, that'd mean us meat eaters would continue to develop our brains whereas vegans would end up stuck in the same evolutionary phase. The reason monkeys are still monkeys is because the majority of their protein comes from bugs and grubs, not red meat. You just can't get essential amino acids from soy and veggies. And supplemental amino acids are dubious at best. Studies have shown many synthetic supplements don't hold up to the real thing (and one of the most essential for muscle and brain development, L-Carnitine, isn't available in a viable synthetic form). In conclusion, vegans are--or at least will be--dumber than meat eaters.

I'm gonna go grill a steak.

Last edited:
I get a kick out of vegetarians. They all seem to ignore the fact that eating red meat is what led to higher brain functions for early humans. In theory, that'd mean us meat eaters would continue to develop our brains whereas vegans would end up stuck in the same evolutionary phase. The reason monkeys are still monkeys is because the majority of their protein comes from bugs and grubs, not red meat. You just can't get essential amino acids from soy and veggies. And supplemental amino acids are dubious at best. Studies have shown many synthetic supplements don't hold up to the real thing (and one of the most essential for muscle and brain development, L-Carnitine, isn't available in a viable synthetic form). In conclusion, vegans are--or at least will be--dumber than meat eaters.

Mmmmmm, steak.

Do humas count as red meat?

If that were true, shouldn't zombies be super brilliant and able to do more than just roam around looking for brains to eat?

If that were true, shouldn't zombies be super brilliant and able to do more than just roam around looking for brains to eat?

YeaH,Their brains are dead.

Besides there's diferent kinds of zombies...look at nemesis

Isn't there also a problem with low protein?

The opposite, actually. Soy and eggs are two of the highest protein foods you can eat. Both are actually complete proteins on their own, meaning they contain ALL the essential aminos and most vitamins and minerals. Taking cheese into account, chances are I eat more protein than you do.;)

You might be thinking of low iron, which is a more significant risk if you don't eat the right things, but those things aren't hard to find. Basic stuff like nuts, juices, etc.

I mean, it can be avoided if you eat the right beans and soy and stuff, but don't some vegans/vegetarians not know how to do that?

The same can be said for meat-eaters, really. Not with Iron, but with plenty of other valuable nutrients. Anybody neglecting a healthy diet is at risk of something like that.

So you actually get a kick out of vegans, and not vegetarians then, right? Huge difference.

Last edited:
The opposite, actually. Soy and eggs are two of the highest protein foods you can eat. Both are actually complete proteins on their own, meaning they contain ALL the essential aminos and most vitamins and minerals.

This isn't completely true. As I said, L-Carnitine, an essential amino for muscle and brain development, is ONLY found in red meat. Other types of Carnitine are found in dairy products, nuts, and some vegetables/fruits; but the essential L-Carnitine is only found in red meat.

So you actually get a kick out of vegans, and not vegetarians then, right? Huge difference.

I don't see anywhere in my post where I made a distinction aimed specifically at either classification.

Whether a vegan or a vegetarian, they don't consume animal flesh. Not seeing how my post missed that point in your opinion.

Latest posts

Back