The Music Thread : It's So Easy To Fly Through A Window

Have you been hanging out with Thom Yorke, Ice?

So..... The cover for Dethalbum II.

dethalbum-art.jpg

Kick. ***.

I love the name of the new Robbie Williams album coming out. "Reality Killed the Video Star" nice reference and kinda true.

Here's a song off it

[youtube]395pjWwYdkM[/youtube]

Not really liking that as it's too different to his usual stuff but hopefully the rest of the album will be good

That Dethklok album looks awesum.

Does anybody here listen to Paloalto or Travis? They were featured in Hellboy and Hellboy II, respectively, and after giving them a listen I've taken a liking to each.

Does anyone know why the Beastie Boys haven't released a remastered/bonus tracks edition of Licensed to Ill? They did Paul's Boutique, Ill Communication, and Hello Nasty. I can't find any info about it or why it hasn't be released or if/when it will be, but I have seen links to download it (?!).

The Where the Wild Things Are soundtrack has leaked and is lovely. So far every element of this movie is perfect.

I'm hearing it described on ateaseweb (where I lurk in search of leaks (alliteration!)) as basically an acoustic Karen O solo album, which sounds pretty sweet.

I want to know what part Bradford Cox played in it.

I'm hearing it described on ateaseweb (where I lurk in search of leaks (alliteration!)) as basically an acoustic Karen O solo album, which sounds pretty sweet.

I want to know what part Bradford Cox played in it.

Heh, I also browse ateaseweb for the leaks.

Bradford Cox danced in the background.

Oh wait, I found the video of the recording session:

[youtube]87Jw1e92h38[/youtube]

Can't believe they got Ryan Schreiber too. This soundtrack really is hipster heaven.

This is a rare moment in my life, I have very little musical knowledge and skill. But right now I have a song in my head that I made up that would be perfect for Tenacious D, though I am too tired to write it down and will most likely forget it tomorrow.

Oh Well.

This is a rare moment in my life, I have very little musical knowledge and skill. But right now I have a song in my head that I made up that would be perfect for Tenacious D, though I am too tired to write it down and will most likely forget it tomorrow.

Oh Well.

We should start a band.

TOGETHER.

Ice plopped out a sweet pair of lyrics yesterday in a msn convo by accident

Gather girls and boys of every age
Who would like to see something rather strange

*imagines ominous guitar solo*

The Twilight: New Moon soundtrack has leaked and I am downloading it now.

And I'm not even being sarcastic.

Latest posts

Back