The Music Thread : It's So Easy To Fly Through A Window

I was reading about that the other day. Worth obtaining then? :)

Funnily enough, I've been listening to the entire Beatles discography in alphabetical order today.

They are magical.

Funnily enough, I've been listening to the entire Beatles discography in alphabetical order today.

They are magical.
Indeed they are.

I wish I had the patience to DL discographies, but alas I don't because their aren't alot of bands worth the effort, The Beatles for sure, The Stones, Bob Dylan, maybe Rush. Other than that for the most part I'm satisfied DLing a greatest hits or a selection of songs by themselves.

Indeed they are.

I wish I had the patience to DL discographies, but alas I don't because their aren't alot of bands worth the effort, The Beatles for sure, The Stones, Bob Dylan, maybe Rush. Other than that for the most part I'm satisfied DLing a greatest hits or a selection of songs by themselves.

you know, if you downloaded it and then went to work or did something productive for 8 hours, it would all be finished by the time you got home. that's if you have a decent cable connection.

you know, if you downloaded it and then went to work or did something productive for 8 hours, it would all be finished by the time you got home. that's if you have a decent cable connection.

I think he means he doesn't have the patience to bother downloading and listening to new bands etc.

It's times like this I'm glad I have Audacity.

Maybe you could send it to me? By the time I get to it to record (also with Audacity) it's bound to be gone...

Maybe you could send it to me? By the time I get to it to record (also with Audacity) it's bound to be gone...

I just used a Youtube to MP3 converter. Works quite quickly and is normally good quality.

I imagine that would work, but I'm not the only person who uses this computer, and the other people who do have a tendency of turning it off when they are done

I think he means he doesn't have the patience to bother downloading and listening to new bands etc.
i meant the first one, but this is true to. but for the most part I meant, when I go looking for music I'm happy picking up one or two songs, I don't need everything
oh i thought he meant huge discographies because the file is usually so big.

thats it

I imagine that would work, but I'm not the only person who uses this computer, and the other people who do have a tendency of turning it off when they are done

i meant the first one, but this is true to. but for the most part I meant, when I go looking for music I'm happy picking up one or two songs, I don't need everything

thats it

even with that said, i wouldn't highly reccommend it. I tried that with the beatles and wu tang and sublime. Sublime was the worst because most of the albums were just live albums but in 8 different places. and they made an album out of each place which is ****ing lame. so i'm hearing santeria 5 times over but it's cool because this time it when they played and the verizon ampitheatre or some crap like that.

however I loved the beatles retake on rocky raccoon. Just the outtakes while the song is going on is just...cool. it's like what creating magic must feel like.

When Radiohead refused to meet Miley Cyrus and Kanye West at the Grammy Awards last month, the starlet threatened to "ruin" them and the rapper refused to stand for their performance. Now the In Rainbows band is fighting back.

from http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/61985920

:lol::lol::lol: Miley Cyrus is going to ruin Radiohead. Yeah i'm sure they are shaking in there boots.

It would be frightening if Miley Cyrus was an actual musician, and not just propped up by the Disney corporation.

and somebody just needs to buy Kanye a new pair of sunglasses he'll be fine

I think it's initially kind of a sad move from Radiohead, and Yorke can't really say that he did nothing to offend her(a fan of yours says they really want to meet you, they're right there, you say you don't want to meet them. I'm not saying he was wrong at all, I'm saying it's dumb of him to call it "nothing"), but from that point on Miley Cyrus has lost her mind.

I'm pretty sure it's just because Thom Yorke is shy and would probably be embarrassed talking to them... I don't really care. I just find it amusing that Miley Cyrus wants to ruin Radiohead.

I'm pretty sure it's just because Thom Yorke is shy and would probably be embarrassed talking to them... I don't really care. I just find it amusing that Miley Cyrus wants to ruin Radiohead.

Probably, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it was also an fairness thing, like he knows that there are millions of teens out there who would be driven insane by her getting to meet them just because of her connections while they're stuck at home. Like I said, I don't blame him, but he also should understand why she'd be offended.

But not that offended.

Latest posts

Back