The new greatest invention ever

How everyone else resists buying one, I will never understand.
332917830_ebb7d41308.jpg

That is incorrect.

Everyone needs one.
332917830_ebb7d41308.jpg

Re: The new greatest invetion ever

Most of the cards to show pc on your tv or tv on your pc or both have gotten legal clearance too. But with everything legal clearance does not mean it'll be used only for legal movies ect...
I know that. That's exactly why I said a TV device is unique in that regard. Most device manufacturers are willing to make devices for PCs that interface with your TVs, but are not willing to extend the functionality of the PC across multiple TVs (and certainly not the extent of allowing torrent) even if they are actually legally the SAME THING.

I'm not dissing the cards you mention, I'm praising the box. Remember I come from the side of the globe that makes all your pretty electronics stuff. It's where my little girls earn money in the day.

SSJmole said:
Ah I assumed like me your pc and tv are in the same room
E is right. That is rather tacky. :lol:

E is right. That is rather tacky. :lol:

Not when it's a nice hd tv with satellite and a ps3 hooked up to it. This room is my own personal Hidey hole/Mole-cave with my figures and some comics , games , pc , tv. So :p :lol:

Not when it's a nice hd tv with satellite and a ps3 hooked up to it. This room is my own personal Hidey hole/Mole-cave with my figures and some comics , games , pc , tv. So :p :lol:
It's still tacky.

It means that obviously only one person is using that room. A more 'socially-planned' distribution of consumer electronics is to keep the PC and the TV in separate rooms so that one can do Internet/work/games in one room and games/TV/movies in another without disturbing the other.

The way yours is planned implies that no one comes into your room save you and well, a loved one. Perfectly fine as a bachelor, I'd say, but eventually you'd want to change that. :)

Last edited:
I hate waiting for stuff like this. My order ships out of China on the 5th and will take a couple weeks to get to me.

Remember I come from the side of the globe that makes all your pretty electronics stuff. It's where my little girls earn money in the day.

Really? When did the Nike factory close?

I hate waiting for stuff like this. My order ships out of China on the 5th and will take a couple weeks to get to me.

Hopefully ourchair doesn't pilfer it during one of his daring high seas raids on cargo ships.

Wait, So it doesn't have anything to do with popcorn?

Given the title of the product and precedent set by the last thread, I assumed this would be some sort of machine that connects to your TV and makes an appropriate amount of popcorn for every hour you watch. I kept reading and was like "when do they get to the popcorn?".

In terms of the actual device..... what's the point?:|

The planets are aligned. Once again, I was thinking the exact same thing.

Mine arrived today. Of course it had to be on a day where I will not be home until almost midnight and too tired to set it up.

I got it. I hooked it up and am watching Walk The Line in glorious 1080p; a file which would not previously play properly on my TV due to the DTS problem.

These are tears of joy.

And furthermore, why the hell would you go on and on about Blu-Ray if you now have one of these? And already had one of these, just with less "options"? What is the point of any of this and how does it make it easier or better to watch movies?

I am surprised that E has so much technology. He is technologically relevant.

When the machines take over, they will try to go after him first.
THEN YOU TO MAKE THEIR SODA MORE COLDER BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER AMERICA IN AN INSANE ATTEMPT TO WORSHIP HERALDO RIVERA. WE MUST STRIKE HIM AND THE SQUIRREL ON HIS FACE BEFORE IT IS TO LATE.:shock:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back