The New Off Topic Thread 5. This isn't your parent's off topic thread!

She's being stupid, probably doesn't realize how much she actually said she's going to lose.

She posted it in both units and has since repeated the amount and even broken it down into "only 8 or 9 lbs a week" to show it's "not that much you guys". Even if she not comprehending what it's going to look or feel like, she's got to know what (I'm estimating) 100/110 minus 66 is.

Maybe holding each of those test tubes up to a light and peering at them would reveal the answers you seek. Goggles too.

I love how they took pictures of us doing stupid mundane things. The most scientific thing showed in that video was someone rinsing out test tubes with ethanol.

I've got about 10 bajillion ebooks. I need to organize them into some kind of standard but I can't decide how.

All of my music is artist, title. Should I keep with that, or go title, artist?

I'm torn.

I would go with artist, title because I like consistency.

yeah, b/c Joe Q got the promotion to Chief Creative Officer a while back

I'm not sure I'd really call that a promotion. From my experience in the art field, CCO (aka Creative Director, Lead Designer) is more of a PR position. Meaning while their hand is there to help guide artistic direction, they're more for explaining said direction to clients/press/etc. The EiC position is more of the hands on guidance of artistic direction.

I'm not sure I'd really call that a promotion. From my experience in the art field, CCO (aka Creative Director, Lead Designer) is more of a PR position. Meaning while their hand is there to help guide artistic direction, they're more for explaining said direction to clients/press/etc. The EiC position is more of the hands on guidance of artistic direction.

right. that.

Latest posts

Back