The New Off Topic Thread 5. This isn't your parent's off topic thread!

I just f*cking love Ultimate Frisbee!!! (I can't be the only one who still uses ultimatecentral.com, right?)

Yeah, I sold the domain name! Pretty cool - the guy contacted me about it a while back and I didn't want to because I didn't want people to miss the new site, but it's been long enough and he agreed to put a link to the new site up.

Yeah, I sold the domain name! Pretty cool - the guy contacted me about it a while back and I didn't want to because I didn't want people to miss the new site, but it's been long enough and he agreed to put a link to the new site up.

cool, good for you!

thumbs_picdump-179-13.jpg

http://ourvaluedcustomers.blogspot.com/

This site depicts REAL things said to me (or at least near me) by customers in the comic book shop that I work in. These are real people. This is what they look like and this is something that they actually said.

I have been laughing so hard at this site.

"To no one in particular while he looked at the new issue of WALKING DEAD..."
gGGUd.jpg

"To his friend..."
QzQjK.jpg

I always wonder if some fan of the site is finally gonna see a strip of themselves, realize it's their own LCS and re-evaluate what they've become(or like.... like ****in' kick the owner's ass! They wouldn't stand a chance! Yeah!)!

ovc%2378.jpg

ovc72.jpg

371.jpg

It's also funny to see all the adverse reactions to Tron Legacy. Working at Blockbuster when it came out on disc I can't tell you how many adverse reactions we'd get from fans of the original who wouldn't even consider seeing it.

The one that has had me laughing the most though:
ovc%2523325.jpg

"And now, an OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS exclusive!
Here with his reaction to today's customer.... WOLVERINE!"

ovc%2523325.1.jpg

I'm really surprised there weren't more of X-Men fans.

Latest posts

Back