The New Off Topic Thread 5. This isn't your parent's off topic thread!

tumblr_lhuobeTSdU1qzv9mho1_500.png

The real Back to the Future remake stars Donald Glover as Marty McFly and is set in 2015 and 1985.

I'm in my local bookshop and in the cookery section someone accidentally put a zoological book called THE BIG BOOK OF ANIMALS.

I laughed and laughed as I chewed on meat. Take that, nature.

I don't know who that is, but I assume he eats all of God's creatures.

...and then some.

[video=youtube;Fr9V4slMn9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr9V4slMn9M[/video]

Definitely not the sickest thing he's ever eaten, but spiders are icky. Also, he's probably eaten every animals' testicles on the planet with sperm to boot.

...and then some.

[video=youtube;Fr9V4slMn9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr9V4slMn9M[/video]

Definitely not the sickest thing he's ever eaten, but spiders are icky. Also, he's probably eaten every animals' testicles on the planet with sperm to boot.

Tis no man.

Tis a remorseless eatin' machine!

If anyone can confirm that Rose Byrne is in Austin for whatever reason because I think I sat in the booth next to her. And her and her boyfriend or manager or booty buddy were watching me watch them and if it wasn't her, I will feel creepy. I could have sworn it was her and the only reason I didn't ask for a picture is because she kept *****ing about her headache and some producer trying to screw her over or something.

First Adam Hughes, now Rose Byrne.

This stalking has to stop.

it was accidental. i just came from the animal shelter when i saw her. She was drinking winee for crying out loud. and her guy was drinking some fruity alcoholic thing but im the arse for ordering chocolate coffee. pfft, i say.

Today, it reached breaking point.
I had enough.
It had been going on and on for the last few months building up to today.
By noon, if I had heard one more comment about that Royal God Damn Wedding, I was going to shoot myself. Seriously. It has been shoved down our throats for ages now. When will the world understand. I DON'T GIVE A ****! Its two people getting married. Two pointless people getting married. They won't televise my marriage will they??

Latest posts

Back