The Next 25 Years Of Video Games

I think my last comment deserved better replies than this.

As long as I'm here, I may as well mention that in 8th Grade, my best friend practiced and succeeded in learning how to forge Shigeru Miyamoto's signature, based on a Nintendo Power letter. Oh, the plans we had for that.

I think my last comment deserved better replies than this.
I don't think I'd like to virtually become a fictional character.

As nice as it would be to have superpowers (at least in a virtual world), I'd rather hold on to my own personality.

Last edited:
I don't think I'd like to virtually become a fictional character.

As nice as it would be to have superpowers (at least in a virtual world), I'd rather hold on to my own personality.

I wouldn't want to become someone else either, but I think the fact that it would be possible is astounding. Especially the fact that you could be both yourself AND somebody else. I wouldn't want that either, but you know there are people out there who probably would.

Personality change aside, you better believe the first thing I would do after entering a virtual universe is get me some superpowers. Flight first, and we'll go from there.

I wouldn't want to become someone else either, but I think the fact that it would be possible is astounding. Especially the fact that you could be both yourself AND somebody else. I wouldn't want that either, but you know there are people out there who probably would.

Personality change aside, you better believe the first thing I would do after entering a virtual universe is get me some superpowers. Flight first, and we'll go from there.
Now that you mention it, Grant Morrison actually thinks that multiple personalities are the way human consciousness is going to evolve in the future. No one has a true personality, you just adapt to different circumstances.

Latest posts

Back