The Office (american version)

Disagreed. It makes me lol.

You, sir, are crazy. You should burn all your comics and shut this site down. Or ban me for no real reason.

Wait----that didn't come out right....

Seriously, for the life of me---I can't figure out why Michael Scott is so dumb?

You, sir, are crazy. You should burn all your comics and shut this site down. Or ban me for no real reason.

Wait----that didn't come out right....

Seriously, for the life of me---I can't figure out why Michael Scott is so dumb?

Season 2 is supposed to be a lot better. Louis CK is in it and Will Arnett is going to be in it.

And Michael Scott is retarded.

Meh.

Maybe I'll give it a chance down the road. I tried watching several episodes but just couldn't get into it.

But maybe my newfound interest in The Office will change my opinion of it.

I think one of the most underrated characters on this show has to be Creed. Everytime he says something it's absolute gold.

Definitely. Every time Creed is on screen something funny happens.

I could watch an entire episode of Creed.

I'm watching the episode with the dinner party at Michael's. I don't know if I could handle the awkwardness. I'm the kind of person to just walk out.

It's hard not to.

I can basically get thru a season a day.....but I had to stop watching when there was one episode where the Indian girl (Kelly I think her name is) was picked to teach customer service and then she starts singing:

"This day is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S!"

All I could do was stop the show and walk away.

Last edited:
I can usually stand it for a couple episodes, then it just does something that completely turns me off, and I have to walk away.

The only reason why I watch it now is that it's on right before 30 rock.

The Christmas episode - how has anyone not ran over Michael Scott yet? I really want to see what the show would be like without him in it. I thought everyone in this episode sort of had a moment but he was just irritating throughout the whole thing... and not in the funny way. And then they try and give him a sympathetic moment but it feels too late. He is like a seesaw.

Jim giving Kelly an Edward poster! :lol:

Andy/Erin. :heart:

I fear that it is now too late for the legendary David Brent appearance.

I don't normally cry at TV sitcom weddings.

But Jim and Pam..........OMG............with everyone dancing..........them with the eloping and happy..........

I'm just saying.

Tear. :)

Latest posts

Back