The Office (american version)

I wonder what will happen with Holly. I honestly thought she would have lasted a bit longer.

Guarantee she'll show back up around season's end. Maybe even sooner. She's Michael's perfect match, and the actress was great in the role. I'm sure she'll return in some capacity. Hopefully as a series regular next season (like Andy became).

I've missed the last few weeks.

Someone spoil me on what's going on with Michael Scott Paper Company?

I think the last episode I saw was when the big black guy came in and I think Michael quit, and Jim was trying really hard to impress him.

I've missed the last few weeks.

Someone spoil me on what's going on with Michael Scott Paper Company?

I think the last episode I saw was when the big black guy came in and I think Michael quit, and Jim was trying really hard to impress him.

Next episode is on right now. Probably be up on hulu in a few. No episode last week so if you know about Michael scott paper company that's as far as it's gotten.

Next episode is on right now. Probably be up on hulu in a few. No episode last week so if you know about Michael scott paper company that's as far as it's gotten.

I only know it exists, not the circumstances around it.

Where there 2 episodes tonight? I only saw the one where Michael made pancakes.

I only know it exists, not the circumstances around it.

Where there 2 episodes tonight? I only saw the one where Michael made pancakes.

I know there's supposed to be one tonight and one next week. At least that's what NBC had on the schedule. Last week was skipped so it'd make sense for a double episode but I assumed there would just be one.

Well, if you don't already know,
Michael effectively quit. The last episode he had 5 days left on his two week notice and he screwed it up (if you can call it that) by putting his own company logo over DM company applications. The new boss guy saw it and kicked Michael out of the office. Pam leaves with him on a sudden whim and that was the real shocker.

Well, that didn't last long. The first big disappointment by the office in a long time. They set up a brand-new, hilarious status quo and then decide to end it just like that. They could have done some brilliant things, instead they just hit the reset button. Oh well, it was still funny. Here's hoping this weeks ep is just as good as always.

So the wedding episode... probably my favourite episode of the American Office. Hilarious and actually touching. I think with a few alterations (obviously bigger endings for the rest of the cast) this would have been the perfect finale to the show.

Also: I would like to see the show without Michael Scott in it. While he is funny, it's just gone on for far too long with him being an idiot and there will never be a dramatic change, and I think it would be interested to see this development. It's the only thing that I feels keeps this show from becoming a classic TV show rather than just a funny sitcom.

Last edited:
So the wedding episode... probably my favourite episode of the American Office. Hilarious and actually touching. I think with a few alterations (obviously bigger endings for the rest of the cast) this would have been the perfect finale to the show.

Also: I would like to see the show without Michael Scott in it. While he is funny, it's just gone on for far too long with him being an idiot and there will never be a dramatic change, and I think it would be interested to see this development. It's the only thing that I feels keeps this show from becoming a classic TV show rather than just a funny sitcom.

I don't agree. Maybe take focus off of him, but you can't take him out.

The painting was hilarious. So was Dwight hooking up with the hot chick. And Michael hooking up with Pam's mom. I lol'd.

When Jim cut his tie...that was adorable. They are one of the best TV show couples ever, and that was a typical yet monumental moment for them.

I don't agree. Maybe take focus off of him, but you can't take him out.

It's too late for him to be removed but it's also too late for him to change. I don't know how it can end for him.

Maybe he should become a normal salesman and Jim be the only manager.

I can see that...I do wonder (worry?) about what they do with Jim and Pam now that they are together. So much of the show and so much of the best parts of the show were them about to get together than finally get together...what's next?

It should now focus on Erin & Andy.

Jim and Pam rival Chandler and Monica in terms of television romance cuteness.

Also, to whoever believes Michael Scott should be taken out of the show this is what I think -- if he were to be taken out, give him his own damn show. He's the most hilarious guy on the show. He stuck his nose in too much during the wedding and stuff, but that's in his character. I think Michael's awesome and would like to see him finally start doing well with the women, too.

I've tried to watch and follow this show. Tried but failed.

I just couldn't get past Season 1.

Then I tried for the second time and could only get as far as the Christmas episode in Season 2.

Now I'm trying again and am almost done with Season 2.

I decided to start watching it because this one guy kept running around and imitating Michael when they had that Southern mystery game.

"I have some bad news.......there's been another murdah!"

"I do declare."

:lol:

Season 1 is mediocre, Seasons 2-4 are really good, Seasons 5-6 or whatever the current one is... okay. Still funny but not as good. Just repetitive.

I'm like 10 episodes into S3 and I'm on the Christmas Party episode and up to now, it's been comedy gold.

I am also developing a crush on Rashida Jones.

Bad.

She's on Parks and Recreation.

Latest posts

Back