The Official Wizard World CHICAGO 2007 thread.

For anybody without a place to stay I have a hotel room already by the con. If you want to bring a sleeping bag or something you're more than welcome to sack out in my room.

Plenty of people function just fine with one kidney....

Not if you already have only one kidney. I'd rather not talk about that incident.

Doom just got himself a kick-*** korean/white girlfriend!!!! :rockon:

No Chicago for me. I can hear your gripes already---but it's hella worth it.

How can you say that? How can you just wish me bad luck in a new relationship?

E's a dick. :lol:

She seriously is one awesome *** girl. I hope I am with her several months down the line.

I don't wish you bad luck...I'm just saying you're too much of a playa.

I don't wish you bad luck...I'm just saying you're too much of a playa.

I'm not a playa......I just crush alot. 8)

But for serious---I just don't think I'm gonna be able to swing Chicago. I overspent a bit at Philly and now some bills need to be paid. And ontop of that I got the gf right now...so that's a money spender right there.

I'd still like to go---but it doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to do it. If I am able to do it'll be a last minute thing.

But for serious---I just don't think I'm gonna be able to swing Chicago. I overspent a bit at Philly and now some bills need to be paid. And ontop of that I got the gf right now...so that's a money spender right there.

I'd still like to go---but it doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to do it. If I am able to do it'll be a last minute thing.

Well...I hope you can. Keep us posted.

Has Houde officially bowed out of Chicago?

Houde never said he was coming to Chi-Town

I would have rather gone to Chi-Town though, but I had already bookeed everything for Phillly when you guys decided to come to Chi-Town. I got friends in Chi-Town I would hve loved to visit as well

Which is why I'm pushing for Chi-Toiwn next year as well

I ain't sayin' she a gold digga...
Houde never said he was coming to Chi-Town

I would have rather gone to Chi-Town though, but I had already bookeed everything for Phillly when you guys decided to come to Chi-Town. I got friends in Chi-Town I would hve loved to visit as well

Which is why I'm pushing for Chi-Toiwn next year as well
Chi-Luv.

Just ordered my tickets.

I'm officially in.

Latest posts

Back