The Pixar Thread

E = last possible thing before been an F. They get an E by having one redeemable quality or scene

Oh, so you think "E" is the closest thing to total failure as you can get? I resent that.

Oh, so you think "E" is the closest thing to total failure as you can get? I resent that.

You wouldn't have this problem if you were still "Ultimate E".

Jus' sayin' is all... 8)

And with this post----only 100 more til my custom subnic. Expect a suggestion poll to show up by the end of the day tomorrow.

Well i'm not going to debate it.

Like i said different people like different things. You guys like The Incredibles and think it was good well done , funny , intresting , unique , whatever. That's cool.

I don't I found it to be lacking. So what? Dose me not like a cartoon aimed at children somehow hurt you physically? Did I insult anyone personally? No I just said The Incredibles IMO just simply is a below average film.

Let it go people.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not you , wise arse!:lol:

Last edited:
I really am gonna fly to the UK. Kick down your door, hogtie you, download Firefox to your computer, tape your eyes open and forcefully train you to learn to use Firefox with the help of a high-voltage shock collar for dogs.

Either that or buy you a dictionary.

I haven't decided.

I don't I found it to be lacking. So what? Dose me not like a cartoon aimed at children somehow hurt you physically? Did I insult anyone personally? No I just said The Incredibles IMO just simply is a below average film.

It's been statistically proven that you're wrong.

And for the record, it's not "a cartoon aimed at children".

:roll:

uh-huh , if you say so.

It isn't. It's family entertainment. The distinction is subtle, but like this - The Teletubbies are aimed at children, The Simpsons is aimed at a family. Make sense?

Also, I have to say, while you're entitled to your opinion, I find the "*cocks shotgun*" post really, really, funny. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It isn't. It's family entertainment. The distinction is subtle, but like this - The Teletubbies are aimed at children, The Simpsons is aimed at a family. Make sense?

Yeah that makes perfect sense.

I've just always seen it as Disney animation = kids movies , Family Disney movies = something like chronicles of nania.

But that's just me.

Also, I have to say, while you're entitled to your opinion, I find the "*cocks shotgun*" post really, really, funny. :D

Me too :lol:

Yeah that makes perfect sense.

I've just always seen it as Disney animation = kids movies , Family Disney movies = something like chronicles of nania.

But that's just me.

You and a LOT of people. It's a shame because a lot of 'legitimate' animation exists that people won't even give a look at because it's "animation".

Man, have you seen anything by Hayao Miyazaki? PRINCESS MONONOKE is pretty ****ing spectacular.

You and a LOT of people. It's a shame because a lot of 'legitimate' animation exists that people won't even give a look at because it's "animation".

Man, have you seen anything by Hayao Miyazaki? PRINCESS MONONOKE is pretty ****ing spectacular.

Princess Mononoke cured my cancer and resurrected my dog. Everyone must see that film before they die.

I like some of their animated films e.g Nothing Pixar have done will ever touch the lion king. I think the lion king had beautiful art and felt just so full of emotion.

Princess Mononoke is ****ing brilliant , bought the special edition dvd off amazon.co.uk

*bans mole from the internet*

*gives Dr.Strangefate a cookie*

am I unbanned now?

Princess Mononoke cured my cancer and resurrected my dog. Everyone must see that film before they die.
I'm dying to see this. I'd put Spirited Away as one of the top films ever made, and that was with going in wanting to hate it.

I think Princess Mononoke is *seriously* over-hyped. It has its merits, in terms of storytelling, characterization, and especially the quality of the animation. But it is NOT the mind-blowingly impressive, world-changing masterpiece that so many people seem to believe it is. I could argue my point further, but (a) it's not on topic for this thread, (b) it's often useless to debate stuff that boils down to a matter of taste, and (c) I'm not really sure whether I care enough.

Actually, this seems to apply to ALL the Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli titles, come to think of it...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back