The Return of Bruce Wayne discussion (Spoilers!)

In Booster Comic, Rip shows up and tells booster they need to get the correct people to rescue Batman.

I think he'd tell the others that Booster was needed, not that he is a Time Traveler

In Booster Comic, Rip shows up and tells booster they need to get the correct people to rescue Batman.

I think he'd tell the others that Booster was needed, not that he is a Time Traveler

I don't really like that explanation, since it relies on the heroes taking that at face value and being stupid.

And they're not stupid.

Well, maybe Hal.

I don't really like that explanation, since it relies on the heroes taking that at face value and being stupid.

And they're not stupid.

Well, maybe Hal.

It relies on people trusting that Rip Hunter, the mysterious time master, knows what he's doing. He's been invaluable on these sorts of missions before, and his compatriots are merely bowing to his superior knowledge on the subject of timelines. Why wouldn't they take him at face value, given his expertise?

I really don't see how this is a problem.

It relies on people trusting that Rip Hunter, the mysterious time master, knows what he's doing. He's been invaluable on these sorts of missions before, and his compatriots are merely bowing to his superior knowledge on the subject of timelines. Why wouldn't they take him at face value, given his expertise?

I really don't see how this is a problem.

Because Booster and Rip have put so much effort into making sure that everyone thinks of Booster as an incompotent moron. Even if they're going by Rip's good word, dragging someone like that along on such an important mission will raise eyebrows.

Because Booster and Rip have put so much effort into making sure that everyone thinks of Booster as an incompotent moron. Even if they're going by Rip's good word, dragging someone like that along on such an important mission will raise eyebrows.

It's exactly what Gideon said, Rip knows what he is doing, and the others trust him not to question it.

#3 was fantastic. I am really enjoying this series. Great art too.

#4 has Jonah Hex going after Batman. Epic.

Jonah Hex was in #3 and he will be in #4 too?

That is awesome.

Jonah Hex was in #3 and he will be in #4 too?

That is awesome.

#3 ends with Hex accepting the bounty on Bruce Wayne and I guess #4 will be Hex vs. Batman.

I've only read issue 1, and I won't make it to a comic shop until next week but this is freaking cool.

I really liked the idea of this book, and the first issue was great, but the rest of it has been very hit and miss for me.

The latest Jonah Hex issue should've been a lot cooler than it was.

It was kind of surreal for me in that when Thomas mentions summoning Barbatos with Jefferson (as in the third president of the U.S.) I had just read the storyline where that happened ("Dark Knight, Dark City" Batman 452-454) two days previous.

Cameron Stewart should have drawn #4.

Latest posts

Back