Spider-Man The Scarlet Spider & More.

yeah, it seems he's gotten over his hatred of Spider-Man and decided to take responsibility for himself (as seen in the pages of Grim Hunt). Then it looked like falling into the vat of anti-venom serum cured his clone degeneration.

Captain Canuck said:
I bet Kaine becomes the new Scarlet Spider

Good call.

Pretty good first issue, too.

Although Kaine with a buzz cut and no scars is weird. He looks like Peter in House of M.

Captain Canuck said:
Thanks.

Was it good? I thought I would be interested, but I'm just not.

It was decent. First issue, mostly set up. Actually I don't think he has even become SS yet.

I must be a lame-o. I like the series so far. I really didn't give two fricks about the one with the blue hoodie, but I'm enjoying this version. But then again, I'm a sucker for anything Yost touches and I like Stegman's art.

I must be a lame-o. I like the series so far. I really didn't give two fricks about the one with the blue hoodie, but I'm enjoying this version. But then again, I'm a sucker for anything Yost touches and I like Stegman's art.

I think I'm done with it. Or close to done, anyway. It's not that it's horrible, I'm just not interested in it. I don't care about the girl he's saving, and I don't care about having Spider-Man in Houston. This is Kaine; this should be a little more gritty and edgy. The art is part of this; it just doesn't fit in with what I would want from this book.

I think I'm done with it. Or close to done, anyway. It's not that it's horrible, I'm just not interested in it. I don't care about the girl he's saving, and I don't care about having Spider-Man in Houston. This is Kaine; this should be a little more gritty and edgy. The art is part of this; it just doesn't fit in with what I would want from this book.

I agree with it should be more gritty and not caring about the girl, but I'm going to stick with it for a while cause of the writer. He's half of the team notorious for killing everyone, so I feel he'll have a point to his story soon. Hopefully, cause yeah, another story with someone struggling to be good when all they want to be is bad is kinda, lackluster.

I got about 8 pages into #8 and decided I'm done with this. I just don't care about it, and the art isn't any good.

Latest posts

Back