The Sexy Musicians Thread

paramore2.jpg

29.jpg

Hayley Williams has long been my definition of sexy musician.

I think it was compound that posted about her once before. He said that he didn't think she was that hot, but that he did love her amazing hair.

I never heard of her. But she is so cute.

She's the singer for that somewhat popular band Paramore, she seems to have a lot of grrl power.

I think it was compound that posted about her once before. He said that he didn't think she was that hot, but that he did love her amazing hair.

She's the singer for that somewhat popular band Paramore, she seems to have a lot of grrl power.

She does have amazing hair, but she's not hot.

compound's right.

She has kind of a Cyndi Lauper thing going for her.

She does have amazing hair, but she's not hot.

compound's right.

She has kind of a Cyndi Lauper thing going for her.
I can't believe people still remember things compound has posted.

Seriously, he's like Pandrio, if Pandrio were Phillippinoez.

Lily Allen

BRC424-LilyAllenCVR2-01.jpg

Lily's oddballness and "just don't give rat's arse" attitude is what really makes her sexy.

Aside from her refreshing sound that separates her from all the other standard American Idol/pop star also-rans......her personality makes her stand out. To see her in this sweet, little girl dress either barefoot or in darling maryjanes---this picture perfect "daddy's little girl" image is completely shattered as soon as you hear her string togther various profanities like a drunken sailor. Then you see her take a swig of vodka and whiskey, followed by a spit and you're then confronted with the overbearing truth:

A night with this girl will either end with you in the hospital or in jail.

Now knowing these are your only 2 options, you'd think you'd be able to muster up the common sense to skip this girl altogether. But then she flashes you that innocent smile maybe mixed with a playful tongue-stick out.....and you're hooked. You know where you'll be in the morning...........jail...........but you can't help but go along for the ride with her just to see how.

Gwen Stefani

Stefani.jpg

Stefani2.jpg

Stefani3.jpg

I love Gwen. She doesn't seem as fake as some other sexy singers. She has her own style that is fun and goofy.

And for some reason I love a lot of her music. No Doubt's Don't Speak really is a brilliant song.

And I can't get enough of her "What You Waiting For?" That song is so much fun.

I was trying to think of someone to add in here I find sexy, but I couldn't.

So instead, I present to you the terribly unsexy skanky 'musician' Lennon:

07-lennon.jpg

And yes, her music is absolute crap.

Latest posts

Back