The Sexy Musicians Thread

Seriously? I think Pink looks like a man.

*checks again* Yep. Definitely looks like a man.

I can't believe no one's mentioned Joss Stone.

joss_l.jpg

Joss_Stone_-_Blondes_gallery_-_lg.6477924.jpg

She's like a ray of sunshine.

Yes.

Last edited:
Eleanor Friedberger of The Fiery Furnaces.

07-friedberger.jpg

Sure, she isn't model pretty, but the music she makes with her brother Matthew is fantastic spaz-rocking lyrical jabberwocky awesomeness.

And THAT makes her sexy.

Just girls that are good looking but not dolled up, and play/sing in an indie band, which is what I'm assuming what that band is. The fact that they are decent on the eyes and ears is a defining characteristic.

Here's an OMG list about this sort of thing: http://www.omglists.com/article/42513/the-8-sexiest-sirens-of-indie-rock/
I stopped keeping track of what most contemporary musicians look like after 1997, so I don't actually know what 90% of the ones I listen to look like.

That said, having seen Joanna Newsom's face for the first time, she is kind of sexy in a "oh my god, I'm so tired I'm gonna die" kind of way:

07-newsom.jpg

Also, because compound likes her, Jenny Lewis:

07-jennylewis.jpg

Last edited:
The Donnas

pic15.jpg

donnas7.jpg

I'm in love with them. All of them. Even the "fat one". So punk. So preppy. So girly.

Although I do prefer their earlier "trashy punk" look more than the glam look they've had for the past few years.

I want them to take me to the backseat.

07-chikudate.jpg

Yuki Chikudate of the New York-based shoegaze dreampop band Asobi Seksu.

I don't technically find her hot, but I figure others would and hey they make good music.

I think of this thread less as a sexy girls thread and more a music pimping with girls thread, so I'll plug any band in here I like so long as it has a moderately attractive woman attached to it. In effect, the woman is the excuse.

However, feel free to post sexy male musicians. (I totally mean that).

Also, Myspace link.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back