The Shipping Update Whining Thread

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
So in the latest update DC have one comic with new date, Image has none and Marvel have TEN! WTF!

And this: EXILES ANNUAL #1 OCT062182 12/13/06
Wasn't it always on that date or is it me that remembers wrong :?

DC always has either Teen Titans, Green Lantern, Supergirl, or Superman/Batman on there.

Marvel always has random ones on there, it's hard to predict.

Image has like every comic on there at once.

Marvel always has random ones on there, it's hard to predict.
Unless you count Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk and Ultimates :p

Oh forgot this, my point was that DC and Marvel is usually pretty even when it comes to these updates and Image can have a s*** load of comics on the list. But not this time.

Last edited:
This thread deserves to be stickied.

Oh wow.

There are so many good comics delayed from Marvel in the latest update that it's not even funny.

Ultimates (like reported before), Ultimate Spider-Man #104, Ultimate X-Men #78, new universal #2, Runaways #23 (for those that are reading that) to name a few...

:cry:

Luckily most are just delayed a week :p

****ing Jim Lee.

I love you Baxter.

Did you hear that The Authority #2 is being held back because it must spoil what happens in Wildcats #2? Wildcats #2 isn't being released until March (yeah, right, June at the earliest) so I doubt we'll never see it.

Wildstorm screwed up with Worldstorm. Jim Lee's already delayed on All Star Batman and Robin, so they give him another book? That's some horrible thinking.

I love you Baxter.

Did you hear that The Authority #2 is being held back because it must spoil what happens in Wildcats #2? Wildcats #2 isn't being released until March (yeah, right, June at the earliest) so I doubt we'll never see it.

Wildstorm screwed up with Worldstorm. Jim Lee's already delayed on All Star Batman and Robin, so they give him another book? That's some horrible thinking.

They didn't give him anything, Wildstorm is still his baby even tho DC owns it now. Atleast it was till this crap relaunch. Only thing thats both good and shipping regularly is Stormwatch and I'm the only person reading it.

I love you Baxter.

Excuse me,

*************** YOOOOUUUU, YOU ********ING
MOTHER******************EEEERRRRRRSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just found out that they delayed Cap. America #26 from 03/21/07 to 05/23/07

2 months, 2 FreakING MONTHS!!! :cry: :cry:

and for those of you that wanted to pick up the Runawya vol. 7, you'll have to wait til the 4/25/07

i just found out that they delayed Cap. America #26 from 03/21/07 to 05/23/07

2 months, 2 FreakING MONTHS!!! :cry: :cry:

and for those of you that wanted to pick up the Runawya vol. 7, you'll have to wait til the 4/25/07

WHAT?! I have to DESTROY!

This is more of a "huhreally?" instead of a whining one.

So next week we get

ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR #40
ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #107
ULTIMATE X-MEN #80

......aaaaaand ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR VOL 7 GOD WAR TP?

Wow. Busy ultimate week. Not to mention the other stuff to get. I'll be so glad when I get my new laptop and can finally bit torrent this stuff.

OK. How long has it been since the shipping update thread was updated? Last entry was from the 1st of April for Christ's sake.

For a thread that has a link on the front page you would think that it would be updated regularly :roll:

OK. How long has it been since the shipping update thread was updated? Last entry was from the 1st of April for Christ's sake.

For a thread that has a link on the front page you would think that it would be updated regularly :roll:
Sorry. Didn't know I couldn't have a life outside U.C.

Anyone could post the list and we could just merge it into the old one.

Maybe we should reboot it rather than try and go back and get the other ones to update it.

Latest posts

Back