The Sims 2

ourchair

I am absolutely surprised that this game doesn't have its own thread. In any case, I'm starting one just so I have an excuse to post pictures of my little families, hee hee hee.

Here are some pics from my Fantastic Four-inspired Sims:

05-ffsims00.jpg

Reed and Ben enjoying a nice meal at the college cafeteria. Note how Ben more resembles his Ultimate version as drawn by Kubert in UFF # 1.

05-ffsims03.jpg

Victor Von Doom is a jerk. Don't believe me? Here's proof.

05-ffsims02.jpg

Reed meets Doom. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship...

05-ffsims01.jpg

...or not. "CURSES, MY FOOD IS BURNT! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! DAMN YOU RICHARDS!"

And as an extra bonus, here's a picture of critically acclaimed comic book creators Brian Michael Bendis and Warren Ellis sharing a meal.

05-mysims00.jpg

I was too lazy to aim for an exact resemblance, but note how Bendis is wearing shorts fit for bicycling around town, and how Ellis has more hair.

HAHA cool pics, i love Sims 2, is so cool to make little pl do what you always do in real life... yeah...i sound so retarded right now...

Guijllons said:
I can't help but notice how your little reed resembles your little self somewhat.
I don't look anything like that.

But I'll excuse the remark for its a common mistake to think that all bespectacled people look alike. We're like *** and *** like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guijllons said:
Oh he does look like you, slight reddish tinge, surprised eyebrow, cute boyish chin. It's all there.
Lies, damn lies. I do not project my own image onto my comic book-inspired Sims.

In fact, I even made a Sim of myself, complete with all the facial defects like the crazy jaw, the small nose and oddly-shaped eyebrows. Which explains why I never use him I guess.

Those are awesome.

Your Warren Ellis could stand to pack on a few pounds though.

Great stuff. I've tried to make Marvel-inspired Sims but get too bored to play them.

Well, I've started a few characters of my own, can you guess who they're gonna be? (after much adjustment for some of them)

Number 1 : None too tough to guess is this one.
Picture-6.jpg

Number 2 : What a wonderful jawline.
Picture-5.jpg

Number 3 : Who could this youngster be?
Picture-4.jpg

Number 4 : Don't let the way he appears now deceive you.
Picture-3.jpg

Number 5 : Any chance you can guess this one?
Picture-2.jpg

And if I figure out how to do the texturing well, they should look kinda decent in a while.

Guijllons said:
Well, I've started a few characters of my own, can you guess who they're gonna be? (after much adjustment for some of them)
Okay, you've got an eyepatch-less Nick Fury and the other one is Steve Rogers.

I can't figure out the rest, though you suggest that one of them is Peter Parker, and those VR suits kind of detract from his Parker nerd look. Now he just looks like Jeff Fahey from Lawnmower Man.

ourchair said:
Okay, you've got an eyepatch-less Nick Fury and the other one is Steve Rogers.

I can't figure out the rest, though you suggest that one of them is Peter Parker, and those VR suits kind of detract from his Parker nerd look. Now he just looks like Jeff Fahey from Lawnmower Man.
hehe, the first two are right, but the others.. well they need work.

Firstly, I introduce you to my Simulated Steve Rogers, looking rather surprised.
I need to sort out the t-shirt, the low res makes it look shabby.
Skinny-Cap.jpg

And, with a new hair colour, and different clothes, it's...

Skinny-Mags.jpg

Ultimate Andy Warhol
aka Magneto.

Last edited:
Hmm, This is oddly annoying. See, when I preview the texture in the Body Shop content creator, it looks fine, but when I dress the model the res is greatly reduced and is about 50% of the preset textures.
I'll have to look into this.

Interesting. When I played The Sims 1, I played designed myself instead of a comic book. The house was always a mess until I finally raised high enough in the mob to afford a cleaner. I became Don of Sim City, married a profesionnal (female!) soccer player but my fairy tale ended when my first born son was taken away by social services. I'm still trying to recover from that blow.

My Reed and Ben Sims have graduated from college! I also downloaded some nicely made Fantastic Four skins. They're not quite the same as the Ultimate designs, but they're pretty snazzy, don't you think?

05-ffsims04.jpg
05-ffsims05.jpg
05-ffsims06.jpg

I'll have Sue show up soon. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back