The Social Thread: Houde Ain't Gettin' Some Tonight

E

Staff member
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas...

wyokid

Merry Christmas guys.
I told this customer at work "Merry Christmas!" and she was super happy and said "Merry Christmas!". Then I hear her teenage daughter smugly go "heh, happy holidays" to which the mother replied "shut up, [name]". It made me smile.

Captain Canuck

The poster formerly known as captaincanuck65
I told this customer at work "Merry Christmas!" and she was super happy and said "Merry Christmas!". Then I hear her teenage daughter smugly go "heh, happy holidays" to which the mother replied "shut up, [name]". It made me smile.
This made me think of

Captain Canuck

Did you hear about the man who took a woman on a date to see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, but she texted during the movie, so he sued her for $17.31, the price of a 3D ticket, because she ruined the movie for him? What an idiot. He'll never get another date, ever.

Last edited:

wyokid

Did you hear about the man who took a woman on a date to see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, but she texted during the movie, so he sued her for $17.31, the price of a 3D ticket, because she ruined the movie for him? What an idiot. He'll never get another date, ever.
Why I'm the world would you take a date to a film you want to see? Also why on Earth would you text during a movie?

Captain Canuck

Why I'm the world would you take a date to a film you want to see?
So you can enjoy it together.
Also why on Earth would you text during a movie?
Because you aren't enjoying it and don't care that it bothers those around you.

Why would you sue someone over a movie ticket? Just dump her after if it's that big of a deal.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

wyokid

So you can enjoy it together.

Because you aren't enjoying it and don't care that it bothers those around you.

Why would you sue someone over a movie ticket? Just dump her after if it's that big of a deal.

Let's not pretend like they both weren't in the wrong. Suing is stupid and classless, but so is texting during a film.

Captain Canuck

Texting during a film is inconsiderate and classless. Suing someone for $17.31 because they texted during a film is insane.