The Soul Calibur 4 Discussion Thread (WTF VADER AND YODA?!)

Right - is there a way to hook up your 360 and PS3 together so you can have VADER FIGHT YODA?

No?

Namco...

doingitwrongoh5.jpg

Ashlotte = hotness

ashlotte_01.jpg

Shura

shura_sciv.jpg

Scheherazade

sc4_pub_2d_bc_scheherazade1_a.jpg

And for Ourchair.... Angol Fear

20080327sc04.jpg

Last edited:
New character leaked.....

Algol

hades.jpg

It's rumoured that he will be the boss character, and that he was the original person to weild the Soul Edge, it's rumoured that he will either dual wield or wield a merger of Sould Edge and Soul Calibur (not sure how considering Nightmare and Siegfreid)

he is an official new character joining Hilde as the only newbies creating by Project Soul themselves

Updated List:

Returning Characters:

Amy
Astaroth
Cassandra
Cervantes
Ivy
Kilik
Lizardman
Maxi
Mitsurugi
Nightmare
Raphael
Rock
Seong Mi-na
Setsuka
Siegfried
Sophitia
Taki
Talim
Tira
Voldo
Xianghua
Yoshimitsu
Yun-seong
Zasalamel

New Characters:

Algol
Hilde

Guest Characters:

Darth Vader (PlayStation 3 version only)
Starkiller (Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 versions)
Yoda (Xbox 360 version only)

Bonus Characters:

Angol Fear (designed by guest artist Mine Yoshizaki)
Ashlotte (designed by guest artist Oh! great)
Scheherazade (designed by guest artist Yutaka Izubuchi)
Shura (designed by guest artist Hiroya Oku)

Yeah, well, all of the boobies and the Star Wars cameos killed SC4 for me.

Bring on Street Fighter 4 and King of Fighters 13! :rockon:

His name's Starkiller?

Huh.

Wasn't that Luke's name in the original Star Wars script?

Do Vader/Yoda have to be unlocked? I have to say this is interesting. I might get it for that.

Wasn't that Luke's name in the original Star Wars script?

Do Vader/Yoda have to be unlocked? I have to say this is interesting. I might get it for that.

You get Vader or Yoda from the start but you have to Unlock The Aprentice.

I gotta say I'm pretty much impressed wiht everything so far. Sucks 360 gets Yoda though. I would rather have Mace Windu or Luke, but what are you gonna do? :D I highly recommend this.

I gotta say I'm pretty much impressed wiht everything so far. Sucks 360 gets Yoda though. I would rather have Mace Windu or Luke, but what are you gonna do? :D I highly recommend this.

Why wouldn't you want Yoda? He's the most badass Jedi of all time (moreso than Mace Windu, who had the *****iest death of any character in anything), and his fight scene with Dooku in Attack of the Clones is probably the coolest moment out of any moment in the prequel trilogy.

It'd be cool to operate a midget dude instead of an average-sized fighter. You get to fight with average-sized fighters all the time. It's nice that Namco is looking out for the short people this time around.:)

I've said this a lot, but....I think they should release a Wii version. I mean, Soul Calibur seems like the perfect fighting game for the Wii - you fight with swords mostly, and the Wii-mote is kind of shaped like that....and the Wii-exclusive character would be Darth Maul.

EDIT: Wow, I just said that on this same exact page. Lol.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't you want Yoda? He's the most badass Jedi of all time (moreso than Mace Windu, who had the *****iest death of any character in anything), and his fight scene with Dooku in Attack of the Clones is probably the coolest moment out of any moment in the prequel trilogy.

It'd be cool to operate a midget dude instead of an average-sized fighter. You get to fight with average-sized fighters all the time. It's nice that Namco is looking out for the short people this time around.:)

I've said this a lot, but....I think they should release a Wii version. I mean, Soul Calibur seems like the perfect fighting game for the Wii - you fight with swords mostly, and the Wii-mote is kind of shaped like that....and the Wii-exclusive character would be Darth Maul.

EDIT: Wow, I just said that on this same exact page. Lol.

I don't really have any qualms against Yoda, I would have just preferred to play as Vader or Luke or even Maul. Yoda just doesn't do it for me.

Except Vader is a ton more badass.

plus he's not broken, moves don't go right over his head, and he can be thrown.

That's a good thing?

Anyway.ad me to your PS3 friends list so we cam do battle.

Latest posts

Back