The Soul Calibur 4 Discussion Thread (WTF VADER AND YODA?!)

What character did you use to make Scorpion?

Soul of Taki, he's a ninja after all

I wish the Kunai discipline was back, actually I wish all the create a soul disciplines from SC3 were back. Instead of making half-baked clones of all the existing characters

and no soul of Vader/Apprentice = lame

Okay I just spent the last couple hours on the create a character mode on this and

dang man

you can do alot of **** in this

so far I've made:
Liu Kang (soul of Maxi)
Johnny Cage (soul of Maxi)
Sonya Blade (sould of Amy)
Raiden (soul of Kilik)
Kano (soul of Cervantes)
Scorpion (soul of Taki)
Sub-Zero (soul of Seigfreid)
Shang Tsung (soul of Xianghua)
Reptile (soul of Lizardman)
Ermac (soul of Astaroth)
Kung Lao (soul of Yung Sung)
Kitana (soul of Setsuka)
Jax Briggs (soul of Rock)
Mileena (soul of Taki)
Baraka (soul of Voldo)
Shao Khan (soul of Rock)
Noob Saibot (soul of Zasalamel)
Smoke (soul of Ivy)
Jade (soul of Seong Mina)

I'll post some picks once I get around to it, and yes I know I've got MK issues

Is this game any good? Specifically the use of Vader and Yoda. Do you have to unlock them or something?

Is this game any good? Specifically the use of Vader and Yoda. Do you have to unlock them or something?

I was play this just last week with a few friends and it is good. I Didn't ask but I do believe Yoda does have to be unlocked. If you get this game you should use the random Characters.

It take parts of armor and weapons and combind them in one character. Some times it make a cool looking or hilarious looking characters. I remember one that looked like a very, very femininit man and at one point he did a little dance and said, "I feel like dancing." :lol:

I just started playing this yesterday as my brother bought it but Vader is great. Not played as yoda as it's ps3 version but Vader starts off unlocked from the get go. How ever his apprentice from Star Wars the force unleashed is unlocked in arcade mode.

Not a fan of Soul Calibur but I liked playing as vader. They even added star wars level and music to it which is cool plus sounds like James Earl Jones doing the voice (maybe achieved from movies) which is cool.

IMO though this game is way too easy even on it's hardest setting.

IMO though this game is way too easy even on it's hardest setting.

Yeah, Arcade and Story are easy, but Tower of the Lost Souls or whatever is ****ing hard. I can't get past this level with Zasalamel as the boss. I'm on the 30th floor of I think "Ascend."

Yeah, Arcade and Story are easy, but Tower of the Lost Souls or whatever is ****ing hard. I can't get past this level with Zasalamel as the boss. I'm on the 30th floor of I think "Ascend."

I got up to Floor 54 first go on that and just got bored so turned it off and re-played force unleashed demo.

on PS3 Vader rocks, you have to unlock The Apprentice, he's way overpowered

and on 360 Yoda is broken as hell, can't be thrown, most attacks miss him, he's real cheap

I'm loving this game, it's alot better than SC3, I'd place in a tie with SC2 I guess

pretty soon you'll be able to DL Vader and Yoda on the opposing consoles.

on PS3 Vader rocks, you have to unlock The Apprentice, he's way overpowered

and on 360 Yoda is broken as hell, can't be thrown, most attacks miss him, he's real cheap

I'm loving this game, it's alot better than SC3, I'd place in a tie with SC2 I guess

pretty soon you'll be able to DL Vader and Yoda on the opposing consoles.

So what your saying is 360 users will be able to pay for a bad *** character while ps3 will be stuck paying for a broken and cheap character? BOOOO remove yoda from ps3's downloads and add maul or Obi-wan or even luke.

:lol:

So what your saying is 360 users will be able to pay for a bad *** character while ps3 will be stuck paying for a broken and cheap character? BOOOO remove yoda from ps3's downloads and add maul or Obi-wan or even luke.

:lol:

if they add more characters to DLC I just hope that they don't do anymore SW characters, they're guest characters, it's not a crossover

bring in guys like Edge Master, Li Long, Hwang, Arthur, etc., or hell bring back Heihachi

if they add more characters to DLC I just hope that they don't do anymore SW characters, they're guest characters, it's not a crossover

bring in guys like Edge Master, Li Long, Hwang, Arthur, etc., or hell bring back Heihachi

I was joking.

I was joking.

I wasn't aiming that directly at you, everywhere I look when they talk about DLC people only talk about SW characters, they seem to forget that this is Soul Calibur 4 not "Soul Calibur Vs. SW Universe". It drives me batty

but I did like when someone said they should have downloadable weapons, and have a pack of Light-Saber versions of everyone's weapons. that'd be awesome.

I wasn't aiming that directly at you, everywhere I look when they talk about DLC people only talk about SW characters, they seem to forget that this is Soul Calibur 4 not "Soul Calibur Vs. SW Universe". It drives me batty

but I did like when someone said they should have downloadable weapons, and have a pack of Light-Saber versions of everyone's weapons. that'd be awesome.

I wanted lightsaber for created character. Instead I made me with the SoulEdge (complete) if that's the big assed red sword you get when you beat nightmare's story and buy it.

And by me I mean someone who looks absolutely nothing like me but is called Lord Mole

Yoda is whack sauce. If you play doubles, yoda can't grab yoda. No one else can grab yoda save for maybe Sigfried or Nightmare. I heard Vader was annoyingly slow.

Wii version = Darth Maul

It must be done.

No.

360 = yoda as green = Xbox's colour

ps3 = Vader as Black = Playstation's colour

Wii should = Luke as White = Wii's colour

Latest posts

Back