The Transporter 2...I'm actually looking forward to this one.

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
17,832
Location
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
I just found out that The Transporter 2 will open on Sept. 2 of this year. I'm pleasantly surprised by this as I really liked the first one, it was a great action movie with a great action star (Jason Statham), and I had no idea they were making a sequel. The trailer for the sequel looks like the action at least will live up to, if not more, the first movie. Anyway, check out the trailer here:

http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=7647

There are several download speed options as well as the international trailer. Post your thoughts!
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
33,346
Location
MI
I gotta go rent the first DVD. I wanted to see it and never got a chance...
 

Friday

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
8,903
Location
Washington, PA
I dug the original Transporter, mainly for Jason Statham thans to my previous exposure to him (Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, and once in a mens room at a greyhound station in Chicago :( ). Looking forward to this.

Did anyone see a pseudo-cameo of him in the Tom Cruise - Jamie Kennedy flick Collateral? At the very begining Cruise bumps into him at the airport to pick up his weaponry and info for the nights killings.
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
16,716
Location
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Baxter said:
I dug the original Transporter, mainly for Jason Statham thans to my previous exposure to him (Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, and once in a mens room at a greyhound station in Chicago :( ). Looking forward to this.
You didn't like the Guy Ritchie films!? You met him!?

Baxter said:
Did anyone see a pseudo-cameo of him in the Tom Cruise - Jamie Kennedy flick Collateral? At the very begining Cruise bumps into him at the airport to pick up his weaponry and info for the nights killings.
YES!
 

Vegetable-man

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
153
Feel free to laugh in my online face..... but i alwase thought that Jason would make a kick *** Captain America...... he's buff enough, and has the jaw line...... other than the fact that he's Europion... he would play the part perfectly....
 

Friday

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
8,903
Location
Washington, PA
TheManWithoutFear said:
You didn't like the Guy Ritchie films!? You met him!?!
Um, I loved Guy Ritchie films, and can't say I've meet him. The whole bathroom thing was just a poorly worded pun off the use of the word exposure. Sorry for the confusion.

He whipped it out!
 

eroz

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
758
Location
chicagoland
I liked the Transporter. Pretty good movie but there were times where it reminded me of a BMW commercial.

Baxter said:
Did anyone see a pseudo-cameo of him in the Tom Cruise - Jamie Kennedy flick Collateral? At the very begining Cruise bumps into him at the airport to pick up his weaponry and info for the nights killings.
You mean Jamie Foxx???
 

eroz

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
758
Location
chicagoland
it could have been an audi...but have you ever seen those BMW commercials that are like mini-movies directed by some big-time movie directors??

you can see and/or download them at www.bmwfilms.com.
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
43,800
Location
The World of Icelandia.
DIrishB said:
Yeah I know what you're talking about. Some of them are pretty cool. Matter of fact, Bruce Campbell is actually authoring a comic right now based on the BMW films (I can't remember what its called off the top of my head).
I remember reading something like that.


And I cant wait to see The Transporter 2. First one kicked major ***. This one will do double the damage.
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
17,832
Location
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
icemastertron said:
WO! WO! WO!

Let's not even go there!

Sorry man, just call 'em like I see 'em. Winning a fight rarely has anything to do with someone's size. I've never seen Vin Diesel move as fast as Statham does in the Transporter.

Course, its really their stunt doubles who are doing most of the moving, so maybe its more appropriate to say that Statham's body double could kick Diesel's body double's ***.
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
43,800
Location
The World of Icelandia.
DIrishB said:
Sorry man, just call 'em like I see 'em. Winning a fight rarely has anything to do with someone's size. I've never seen Vin Diesel move as fast as Statham does in the Transporter.

Course, its really their stunt doubles who are doing most of the moving, so maybe its more appropriate to say that Statham's body double could kick Diesel's body double's ***.
Even Diesel's body double knows the KARATE DUCK EAR CHOP!


:lol:
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
43,800
Location
The World of Icelandia.
DIrishB said:
Yeah, but Statham's body double is so quick he'd have no trouble avoiding any of Vin's body double's attacks, even his signature Shoulder-Dislocation-of-Doom.
Ah, but can he do the KANGAROO DANCE?!

NO HE CANT! AND DONT SAY HE DOES, CUZ YOU JUST BE LYING, YO!!!
 

Latest posts

Top