The Ultimate Doom Goat Leg Mystery...SOLVED!

I like the goat legs. Along with the metal look, they create a theme of knights and horses and medievil warfare, which I believe was what was intended all along.

Ultxon said:
From wiki:The Latin word for a dragon, draco (genitive: draconis), actually means snake or serpent, emphasising the European association of dragons with snakes. The Medieval Biblical interpretation of the Devil being associated with the serpent who tempted Adam and Eve, thus gave a snake-like dragon connotations of evil. Generally speaking, Biblical literature itself did not portray this association (save for the book of Revelations, whose treatment of dragons is detailed below). The demonic opponents of God, Christ, or good Christians have commonly been portrayed as reptilian or chimeric.
Yes but The Order of the Dragon fought to protect the Church and the Cross, not destroy it, so I think it is odd that we assume dragons have something to do with the enemies of the Church. Oh well....

We should make a cult: "The Cult of the Goat Legs of Doom!"

Thor said:
Yes but The Order of the Dragon fought to protect the Church and the Cross, not destroy it, so I think it is odd that we assume dragons have something to do with the enemies of the Church. Oh well....

For their symbol, the Order designed an insignia of a dragon with its tail coiled around its neck; on the back of the dragon, from the base of the neck to the tail, is the Red Cross of Saint George, with the entire image on an argent field. The dragon represented The Beast of the Book of Revelation while the red cross represented the victory of Christ over the forces of evil. Members were required to wear the symbol (often as a medallion) at all times and were often buried with the symbol.

So vints, it is just plain true.

Last edited:
Hibiki said:
Yeah, well I'm still right pigface. :roll:
elementaryschoolkd0.jpg

When's naptime?

Funny you should ask. I work at a daycare and naptime is usually around noon and lasts until 2:30. The good old days.

Hibiki said:
Funny you should ask. I work at a daycare and naptime is usually around noon and lasts until 2:30. The good old days.

This disturbs me on so many existential levels.

It's not even funny.

Zombipanda said:
This disturbs me on so many existential levels.

It's not even funny.

SO me being in the childcare industry disturbs you? I more than have the credentials as Watcher has helped me discipline one today already. And as nap time goes, that's pretty much my lunch time.

Oh and if I knew how to make civil war banners, I'm with The Doom Goat Legs. And have a picture of UC Doomie.

I don't think I act immature at all. This is just my place to unwind and talk to fun people. Work is stressful. try taking care of 13 3 year olds at once and then staying even later because their moms decide to hit up a bar. WE have a time limit you wench!

Hibiki said:
I don't think I act immature at all. This is just my place to unwind and talk to fun people. Work is stressful. try taking care of 13 3 year olds at once and then staying even later because their moms decide to hit up a bar. WE have a time limit you wench!

Ah, don't worry about it. Some of the UCers are just grumpy *****es who like to be hypocritical by staring down their noses at others...its only unhypocritical when we're doing that to Watcher, and in that case its only acceptable because of the Kristin Kruek thing.

Latest posts

Back