The Ultimate Doom Goat Leg Mystery...SOLVED!

Victor Von Doom said:
I'm still hoping for the goat leg's triumphant return during Carey's run.

Here's hoping...maybe if we keep *****ing about it he'll notice...after all, we've had a few Ultimate writers stop by before, and those are only the ones we know about.

Ultimate MJ said:
me.. I'd be happy if the goat legs were quietly swept under the rug. They are really pointless, and make the character seem silly and less intimidating.

Blasphemer!! The goat legs have many points to them. One, they're symbolic. Two, they're just plain cool. Three, they help add a little bit of difference between the 616 and Ultimate Dooms. There's probably more reasons, but I don't care. Just love the goat legs. The goat legs are your friend...until you down on them. Then you get a hoof in the ***.

Ultimate MJ said:
me.. I'd be happy if the goat legs were quietly swept under the rug. They are really pointless, and make the character seem silly and less intimidating.

God I wish I had that "Lex Luthor Wrong" pic.

DIrishB said:
Blasphemer!! The goat legs have many points to them. One, they're symbolic. Two, they're just plain cool. Three, they help add a little bit of difference between the 616 and Ultimate Dooms. There's probably more reasons, but I don't care. Just love the goat legs. The goat legs are your friend...until you down on them. Then you get a hoof in the ***.

That says it all right there.

And if that wasn't enough convincing----here's word from the almighty creator himself:

E said:
Plain and simple - anyone who doesn't like the goat legs is wrong.

If you ain't down with the goat Legs. Then you're a goat leg hater and you need to get your playa hataz degree on goat legs.

I'm Down With The Goat LegZ!!!!!

I dunno the goat legs make Ultimate Deadpool look good

......Wait dont hit me:( *runs away*

Venom Melendez said:
I dunno the goat legs make Ultimate Deadpool look good

......Wait dont hit me:( *runs away*

Preach it brotha!!

And screw all of you that like the goat legs :wink:

The goat legs bugged me at first, but eventually they grew on me. Then I really liked how he looked in the last arc.

Now I'm confused...

DIrishB said:
Here's hoping...maybe if we keep *****ing about it he'll notice...after all, we've had a few Ultimate writers stop by before, and those are only the ones we know about.

I'll reveal a little secret. I'm actually an Ultimate Universe writer.

I won't tell you which, but I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with Morrison Plots Hard.

Zombipanda said:

I won't tell you which, but I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with Morrison Plots Hard.

Robert Kirkman?

Ultimate MJ said:
Preach it brotha!!

And screw all of you that like the goat legs :wink:

*breaks Ultimate MJ's kneecaps, then breaks his shins*

Now you have some goat legs...how do you like them bananas?

Zombipanda said:

*ducks as E pulls his shotgun and aims for Zombipanda*

By the way, technically Morrison doesn't rhyme with Orson, as "Morrison" contains an extra syllable

All hail DIrishB's shaky hold of the English language...thats right, I know my enemy...sort of.

DIrishB said:
*ducks as E pulls his shotgun and aims for Zombipanda*

By the way, technically Morrison doesn't rhyme with Orson, as "Morrison" contains an extra syllable

All hail DIrishB's shaky hold of the English language...thats right, I know my enemy...sort of.

Yeah, yeah. I knew that going in to this. Creative license, sucka!

DIrishB said:
Point...

Set...

and Match.

I can't believe I just lost a debate to Card. Damn you, Orson, damn you to Hell with all your hated homosexuals!

That's what you get! Now I'm going to go ruin Ultimate Captain America, as punishment for your impudence.

He's now a T-Rex who wears a hologram belt to appear as a patriotic American...... a T-Rex from space!!

Everyone, feel free to thank DIrishB.

Zombipanda said:
That's what you get! Now I'm going to go ruin Ultimate Captain America, as punishment for your impudence.

He's now a T-Rex who wears a hologram belt to appear as a patriotic American...... a T-Rex from space!!

*scratches own eyes out in torment*

Why, Card, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

...better get back on topic before Proj gets on our asses.

EDIT:

Asses.

Apparently the plural form of *** isn't covered by the swear filter.

I'm a genius.

Last edited:
Zombipanda said:

...publish it under Image and call him Super-American and it'd sell.

I cazn see the tag line now: He immigrated from the furthest reaches of space to defend our country! ROOOAAARRR!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back