The Ultimate Doom Goat Leg Mystery...SOLVED!

Hahaha, yeah I read that in the threads you guys keep locked down. funny stuff. But not as great as the goat legs of Doom.

DIrishB said:
Indeed, for nothing can compare to the skinny, double-jointed legs of Doom!

Damn editors and Damn Millar for not speaking his mind. We coulda had something with the goat legs.

Victor Von Doom said:
Wrong. Kristen Kreuk tops all. Followed only by Ultimate Muffins and Maximun Cakeage. :lol:
Lol I laughed when I saw the Ultimate Muffins because I saw them at the store a few days before. I was actuallythinking the same thing.

Baxter said:
Doesn't everyone take up the habbits of the people they're around?

You spelled that wrong. I think what you meant to say is, "Doesn't everyong take up the rabbits of the people they're around?"

And it really is true. We do that. It's just part of being human.

DIrishB said:
Ah, don't worry about it. Some of the UCers are just grumpy *****es who like to be hypocritical by staring down their noses at others...

I'm not grumpy or hypocritical. I'm just mean.

Besides, I really like Hibiki. Honestly! I do!

Zombipanda said:
Actually I like reading your posts....they are either funny or intellectual (mostly the funny part :D). And Hibiki seems like an cool person....she likes goat legs right?

Of Course I like goat legs. Sometimes I feel like some people just straight don't like me. But whatever, I just ignore them. I didn't like MWoF because he was mean on occasion. But he's actually sarcastic funny. Kinda cynical too and that makes me laugh.

Back on topic...I'll even give you something to ponder.

Goat Legs: Awesome or just a distraction from the PS2 controller on his belt?

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:

Yeah, I was wondering what that was for.

Victor Von Doom said:
Wrong. Kristen Kreuk tops all. Followed only by Ultimate Muffins and Maximun Cakeage. :lol:

I didn't say the goat legs topped all, I said nothing could compare to them. If you still disagree, please explain.

;)

Zombipanda said:

Besides, I really like Hibiki. Honestly! I do!

Good point. There is that.

Victor Von Doom said:

Awesome on its own, but even more awesome because he has a PS2 controller on his belt.

DIrishB said:
I didn't say the goat legs topped all, I said nothing could compare to them. If you still disagree, please explain.

No argument there. I think the only other thing here at UC that has been debated on as greatly as goat legs is mask squinting.

DIrishB said:
Awesome on its own, but even more awesome because he has a PS2 controller on his belt.

Love the PS2 controller. No idea what it's there for....but I imagine he had it customed out to his liking and carried it around so he wouldn't have to use anyone else's controller when it came time for Tekken5 battles.

Thor said:
Actually I like reading your posts....they are either funny or intellectual (mostly the funny part :D). And Hibiki seems like an cool person....she likes goat legs right?

Good. You smell, and I don't like you very much.

Victor Von Doom said:
Love the PS2 controller. No idea what it's there for....but I imagine he had it customed out to his liking and carried it around so he wouldn't have to use anyone else's controller when it came time for Tekken5 battles.

The Dictator of Latveria and Sorcerous Grand Master shouldn't be forced to deal with Cheetos crumbs on the controller when he plays Tekken!

Talk about some seriously insidious product placement...

Last edited:
Zombipanda said:
The Dictator of Latveria and Sorcerous Grand Master shouldn't be forced to deal with Cheetos crumbs on the controller when he plays Tekken!

Talk about some seriously insidious product placement...

Exactly. Should he have to suffer such a horrible act---that's where somebody gets kicked in the *** with a goat-legged hoof.

Victor Von Doom said:
Exactly. Should he have to suffer such a horrible act---that's where somebody gets kicked in the *** with a goat-legged hoof.

And now it's come full circle. Bravo!

Remember that guy he killed in the doom arc. The real reason he broke the tv was because the newb beat Doom with his own character. So doom crushed the tv. That guy told him to chill out and Doom leaped at him in all his goat leg glory. He gave him the Doom Kaboom, stole the kids controller as a trophy for being the greatest goat legged player at Tekken 5. Character of choice: Heihachi.

EDIT: Of course the editors had Millar edit this and change everything around.

Last edited:
me.. I'd be happy if the goat legs were quietly swept under the rug. They are really pointless, and make the character seem silly and less intimidating.

Latest posts

Back