The Ultimate Universe gets an origin

Contuining this here...

Which is what worries me about Ultimate Origin. When the Clone Saga started, he said it would tie up plot threads that had originated at the start of the series. And then we got the Clone Saga, and it sucked. Now he's saying the same thing about Ultimate Origin.
But at least with Ultimate Origin, it's actually evident. I mean, Hulk did say what he said to Spider-Man as Bendis mentioned. And it's not just things that he wrote but others that will be tied up.

If this doesn't explain Geldoff, I will be veeerrrrrrry angry.:evil:

Last edited:
Geldoff is getting an up coming Ultimate X-men Arc where it will be reviled that he ran away from the X-men on the first day beacuse he just wanted to steal plans to all their defences

Once he has them he gives them to Sinister. Then Geldoff will transform in to his true form Lord Apocalypse

If this doesn't explain Geldoff, I will be veeerrrrrrry angry.:evil:
Why would Geldoff need to be involved at all? :sure:

Geldoff is getting an up coming Ultimate X-men Arc where it will be reviled that he ran away from the X-men on the first day beacuse he just wanted to steal plans to all their defences

Once he has them he gives them to Sinister. Then Geldoff will transform in to his true form Lord Apocalypse
I swear, we need a rule against ideas like this. With the permanent banishment to be added.

Fo' reelz. :?

Why would Geldoff need to be involved at all? :sure:
Because Bendis needs to convince himself that every random piece of the puzzle in his stories actually has some kind of meaning, even when he decides to just dismiss it later.

I'm not joking. I've lost track of how many stories he's written where he says, "Oh and later there's something from way back that'll turn out to be a piece of the puzzle" or "And a shocking development about X character will really make him or her important" only to sweep it under the rug.

He did it in Daredevil. He does it in Ultimate Spider-Man. He never stops doing it in Powers.

And the sad fact of it is that, Bendis has been pretty honest about how bad he feels about the Geldoff character --- both in terms of reception and in terms of his own personal feelings of how he felt he may have dropped the ball on it --- that it would be totally unsurprising for him to try to find some way to redeem him.

What do you mean "first look" that's just parts of the Ultimate Team-Up issue with the Hulk by a new artist and a picture of Ultimate Wolverine. Stupid :lol:

It is? Site said it was preview of Ultimate Origin

Yeah, but since the story behind Ultimate Origin was hinted at in that issue (actually right on those pages that was re-drawn) it is kind of expected to see those pages again. And the "stupid" part was not meant for you but Marvel.

ohhh :oops: yeah I didn't know that.

There are preview pages, beautiful preview pages, of Ultimate Origin out there. I saw them on Newsarama. I think it's about Wolverine's involvement in 'Nam or something... It was just splash pages of some war... And it looked awesome.

Latest posts

Back