The Ultimates 2 #6 Discussion (Spoilers)

So, I looked through the comic at my local Borders today and the hand reminded me of Hawkeye or Jan. Don't get me wrong, it could be anyone, but I seriously doubt now that I've seen it that it's Fury.

Also, is the traitor in with the Defenders, too?

And just what if the traitor is really Banner? He turned himself in so he could get out of the prison to really destroy the Ultimates, you know?

I was just rereading this issue. Did anyone else read the newspaper article on page 20? I did the second time. One part caught my eye:
"These Giant-Men and the people who have training in Tony Stark's specially commissioned military exo-suits will make our Super-Human Defense Initiative the greatest in the world."
So Tony Stark is finally sharing his technology with the goverment? Has this been said before? This sort of discourages the idea of Tony being the traitor.

Goodwill said:
Or he could be a Darth Sidious sort of entity and have all of the suits turn on their wearer. ;)

Exactly what I was thinking.

Interesting - I didn't notice that.

Bass said:
Hey! I picked up Jubilee! And Mary Jane!

I thought they might be good. :blush: Mary Jane was alright.
You pedo. Go read some erotic fanfic and cool off, Bass. Jubilee and Mary Jane are popular items of interest amidst such circles.

moonmaster said:
I was just rereading this issue. Did anyone else read the newspaper article on page 20? I did the second time. One part caught my eye:
"These Giant-Men and the people who have training in Tony Stark's specially commissioned military exo-suits will make our Super-Human Defense Initiative the greatest in the world."
So Tony Stark is finally sharing his technology with the goverment? Has this been said before? This sort of discourages the idea of Tony being the traitor.

Stark sharing his tech with SHIELD has been mentioned since the first volume in #2 and even in UFF. But I hadn't noticed this bit. Gooooood catch!

OurChair said:
You pedo. Go read some erotic fanfic and cool off, Bass. Jubilee and Mary Jane are popular items of interest amidst such circles.

Oh... oh yeah? Well, I know you are but what am I?

:cry: It's all true! It's true! I'm just a hairy-handed horny hormone-driven loser! :cry: :cry: I just want them to be my girlfriend? Is that so wrong?! :cry: :cry:

Ah.

Now, I understand why anything I'm connected to degrades into a sexual nightmare.

Bass said:
Stark sharing his tech with SHIELD has been mentioned since the first volume in #2 and even in UFF. But I hadn't noticed this bit. Gooooood catch!

Yeah, but when he first mention it he said that he didn't want to share his Iron Man tech with SHIELD, and Fury was a little annoyed by it. But I do think that if Stark is the traitor, this could all be a part of his grand plan.

True... But, his credibility as traitor-material just fell off. At first, he was his own boss, now it seems a little more like he's answering to Fury. That sort of bothers me, but we'll see how it goes. Millar has surprised me before.

Who is it?

Okay - one more time ...

IT'S BETTY!!!!! AND Tony Stark is in cahoots with her!

'Course it's Betty

Betty is a part of teh team - just part of teh backstage team.

She is a wolf in the fold.

Better believe it!

Oh, and Tony is her ally.

ranaj said:
Betty is a part of teh team - just part of teh backstage team.

She is a wolf in the fold.

Better believe it!

Oh, and Tony is her ally.
Someone pinch this guy. He's still dreaming. :wink:

:lol:

Latest posts

Back