This is a disaster.

I should close this to prevent it's leak from the vault. Confine this atrocity.

This "stars" Carmen Electra and Kim Kardashian.

What demons created this?

And how are they parodying movies that haven't even come out yet!? Either they're just basing their parody off of the trailers or, as one would more reasonably expect, the film will be written, shot, and edited over the course of about four days a week or two before it's released.

This has officially has gone out of control. Who the hell keeps making these?

And Why do people go to these movies? It baffles me.

They did this already. It's a ride at Universal Studios. And it was directed by Christopher Walken and stared Dwayne Johnson and YOU.

I have no intention of seeing this movie, but I guarantee that the ride is way the better then anything they can do in this movie.

It spoofs The Incredible Hulk , Hancock , Sex and the City: The Movie and Speed Racer ...... How could they do that when 2 of those have not come out yet and the other two are still new releases?

It spoofs The Incredible Hulk , Hancock , Sex and the City: The Movie and Speed Racer ...... How could they do that when 2 of those have not come out yet and the other two are still new releases?

The same way Robot Chicken does it, They get the plot in a one sentence summary, and then spoof it based off that sentence

Last edited:
The same way Robot Chicken does it, They get the plot in a one sentence summary, and then spoof it based off that sentence

Yeah, but Robot Chicken, not only are the jokes better, but the animation is great enough to excuse the infantile humor.

This...is not.

that and the fact some of these had tv shows or a simple enough basis of understanding where each movie is going. besides, this movie won't be out for a while and I'm sure the scenes won't take too long to make.

Well, back to the raping of pop culture.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KKpiTWCTw8Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KKpiTWCTw8Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

People only make these movies because they have no talent. They can't make a movie as great as Juno, so they have to make fun of it. And somehow these movies still make money.

At least they're being honest this time.

Tagline: Your favorite movies are getting destroyed.

People only make these movies because they have no talent. They can't make a movie as great as Juno, so they have to make fun of it. And somehow these movies still make money.

All right I'm afraid I have to disagree with you here. You know why?

These guys made Airplane once upon a time.

It's not so much they have no talent as it is they need to retire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seconded

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! THEY DROPPED A COW ON IRON MAN! THAT'S SO ****ING FUNNY!

Who did? The producers of the movie?

Because the writer-director team are hands down talentless hacks.

Latest posts

Back