This proves it...

E said:
I share a birthday with Charles Barkley, Kurt Cobain, & Cindy Crawford.

Using your logic, I have Hall of Fame-esque basketball skills, the ability to reinvent an entire musical genre, and am superhumanly beautiful.

Or you have a mole that has all those skills.

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
I got River Phoenix and Keith Moon on my B to the shizzle Day to the nizzle.
Say hello to an early death!:D

Who I share my b-day with:

Fred Savage
Courtney Love
Tom Hanks
John Tesh
O. J. Simpson
Nicola Tesla

That's ****in' sweet.

You don't have enough power to overthrow a thread. Now Houde maybe..........even DSF..........but you? No....

Here is where I would proclaim this thread be back in TGO's name.......but it never changed.

Victor Von Doom said:
You don't have enough power to overthrow a thread. Now Houde maybe..........even DSF..........but you? No....

Here is where I would proclaim this thread be back in TGO's name.......but it never changed.

*sigh* well, it never hurts to try. A girl can dream can't she?

Hibiki said:
*sigh* well, it never hurts to try. A girl can dream can't she?

No. According to UC Rule Book Section 17B, Rule 11a: A girl cannot dream.

ProjectX2 said:
No. According to UC Rule Book Section 17B, Rule 11a: A girl cannot dream.

Well then I won't dream. You know, everytime you talk, I think of captain Murphy's voice.

Hibiki said:
Well then I won't dream. You know, everytime you talk, I think of captain Murphy's voice.

Way to go Hibiki, you broke the monitor and you're dead. Happy?

Hibiki said:
hahaha, I'm never happy. *frowns*

Quiet, fignuts! Under Martian law doctors and other wizards are forbidden! There goes my nipples again! Consider yourself zinged! Save it for Queen Doppelpoppolus! I'll bet your lymph nodes are as big as cats! It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain! What you Scrooges need is some eggnog! Plenty'a liquor and nutmeg! Lady, unless you got a baby up your skirt, tell your story walkin'. Heelllooo... My name is Mr. Squeaky. There can be only NONE! I dub thee Sir Phobos, Knight of Mars, beater of ***. Be a hitter, babe. Alvis was the holiest man ever to slap iron! He killed for your sins! Punch it, ho-bag! Now, you people find that oven, or die trying. You hear that, Stormy? DIE. Screw it! We've got bigger problems than a butter shortage.

ProjectX2 said:
Quiet, fignuts! Under Martian law doctors and other wizards are forbidden! There goes my nipples again! Consider yourself zinged! Save it for Queen Doppelpoppolus! I'll bet your lymph nodes are as big as cats! It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain! What you Scrooges need is some eggnog! Plenty'a liquor and nutmeg! Lady, unless you got a baby up your skirt, tell your story walkin'. Heelllooo... My name is Mr. Squeaky. There can be only NONE! I dub thee Sir Phobos, Knight of Mars, beater of ***. Be a hitter, babe. Alvis was the holiest man ever to slap iron! He killed for your sins! Punch it, ho-bag! Now, you people find that oven, or die trying. You hear that, Stormy? DIE. Screw it! We've got bigger problems than a butter shortage.

WEll now I'm happy....so does that make me a thread killer.

ProjectX2 said:

Someone needs a healthy dose of Grant Morrison's Arkham Asylum.

Latest posts

Back