Avengers Thor, The Mighty Avenger

Bass

Nexus of the World
Anyone else read this? It's only on #2, but it's flufftastic.

It's a light, fun, reboot of Thor. The first two issues deal with Jane Foster finding a homeless but noble crazy man who turns out to be Thor, God of Thunder.

EDIT: Actually, it seems to be on #3. I've missed it and worlds will pay.

Last edited:
Anyone else read this? It's only on #2, but it's flufftastic.

It's a light, fun, reboot of Thor. The first two issues deal with Jane Foster finding a homeless but noble crazy man who turns out to be Thor, God of Thunder.

EDIT: Actually, it seems to be on #3. I've missed it and worlds will pay.

You're obviously lying. You didn't read it.

I read the first 3 issues on Bass's suggestion - pretty good. Jane Foster is indeed adorable.

THe writing is OK but it's worth reading for the art alone. I don't think I've ever seen Chris Samnee's artwork before but I lurves it.

EDIT: I just read the solit for the first issue - Roger Langridge also writes the Muppet Show comic which is really good.

Chris Samnee seems to draw like Darwyn Cooke. Which is absolutely fine with me.

Also, I picked this up because I saw the cover and a) the art was delightful and b) it said Langridge on it and anyone who wrote, "Gonzo, what the heck are you!?" "Why Skeeter I thought you knew: I'm an artist." deserves to have his name put next to Shakespeare.

It's not quite as clever and charming as the Muppet Show comic but it certainly deserves a chance to get there.

Hey Bass if you like this you might want to check out the recently "rebooted" Marvel Adventures Spider-Man, and possibly Marvel Adventures Super-Heroes.

Latest posts

Back