Timeline Hub

I Will give the answer when Is midnight in my country. Consider that Will be in less than 6 hours.

If it is a Silver Age Thread, why has he said "GOLDEN"? Maybe is a Golden Age Thread, but then it would not include anything FANTASTIC or an X-MAN... Have you succumbed to madness and decided to make a COMPLETE Earth-616 Timeline?

If it is a Silver Age Thread, why has he said "GOLDEN"? Maybe is a Golden Age Thread, but then it would not include anything FANTASTIC or an X-MAN... Have you succumbed to madness and decided to make a COMPLETE Earth-616 Timeline?
You forgot AMAZING, and MARVELS. But Who can Say *wink*.

Guys, it's time to reveal my project:

Making an annunce. Probably in the COMIC (I changed coming for comic for telling you that this will be a comic based timeline. But now I see that I could have made a reference to the coming of Galactus storyline. Oh well, my bad.) Days you Will see something really MARVEL (Well, self explanatory, this is a Marvel timeline) ouse, that Will make at least 6 (Number 6) people of you wondering If I'm a masochist and probably love the 1 (Number 1) st day of the week. Anyway should probably arrive on the 6 (Number 6) th day of the week.

At the end of this first paragraph we have Marvel Comic timeline and 3 number 6, 1 and 6 uhm... oh my god Marvel > Comics > Earth-616 woooow.

P.S. This message seems to don't make a lot of sense, but in reality there Is the name of my new AMAZING (reference to the Amazing Spider-Man comics) project, Just clocked on open sight. If some of you can uncover that, you ara FANTASTIC (Reference to the Fantastic Four Comics). Also I Will Need a team Like the AVENGERS (self explanatory, maybe it was better if I sayed Earth's Mighiest Heroes) , to uncover some of the GOLDEN (reference to the Golden Age, but more specifically on the use of age in comics) part of the project. Also cool that a person that uses Tweeter now could be called X-MAN (self explanatory and only way I could make a X-Man reference without be seen as a racist). Can't wait to see what would you think of this message. The mind Is a really cool tool on uncovering a lot of MARVELS (reference to the Marvels miniseries, in which the writer to lay out the plot made a Earth-616 timeline).

P.P.S. This doesn't have anything to do with the annuncement above, Just saying that I felt Like the riddler ahahaha, anyway Good luck on uncovering this.

The third pharagraph doesn't have anything, only think I could use Loki instead of the Riddler but hey what is done is done. Now I will create the thread, so all questions will be answered here, just let me write the first comment after the introduction.

So the Winner is........ Mr. @Jozaca good job.

Making an annunce. Probably in the COMIC (I changed coming for comic for telling you that this will be a comic based timeline. But now I see that I could have made a reference to the coming of Galactus storyline. Oh well, my bad.) Days you Will see something really MARVEL (Well, self explanatory, this is a Marvel timeline) ouse, that Will make at least 6 (Number 6) people of you wondering If I'm a masochist and probably love the 1 (Number 1) st day of the week. Anyway should probably arrive on the 6 (Number 6) th day of the week.

At the end of this first paragraph we have Marvel Comic timeline and 3 number 6, 1 and 6 uhm... oh my god Marvel > Comics > Earth-616 woooow.

P.S. This message seems to don't make a lot of sense, but in reality there Is the name of my new AMAZING (reference to the Amazing Spider-Man comics) project, Just clocked on open sight. If some of you can uncover that, you ara FANTASTIC (Reference to the Fantastic Four Comics). Also I Will Need a team Like the AVENGERS (self explanatory, maybe it was better if I sayed Earth's Mighiest Heroes) , to uncover some of the GOLDEN (reference to the Golden Age, but more specifically on the use of age in comics) part of the project. Also cool that a person that uses Tweeter now could be called X-MAN (self explanatory and only way I could make a X-Man reference without be seen as a racist). Can't wait to see what would you think of this message. The mind Is a really cool tool on uncovering a lot of MARVELS (reference to the Marvels miniseries, in which the writer to lay out the plot made a Earth-616 timeline).

P.P.S. This doesn't have anything to do with the annuncement above, Just saying that I felt Like the riddler ahahaha, anyway Good luck on uncovering this.

The third pharagraph doesn't have anything, only think I could use Loki instead of the Riddler but hey what is done is done. Now I will create the thread, so all questions will be answered here, just let me write the first comment after the introduction.

This is madness! Wow, what a ginormous project! Best of lucks! And I thought you were mad after you started with Star Wars Legends. I am baffled :eek:

A full-on Earth-616 timeline?! Y-You mad-lad!

But seriously, I wish you the best of luck with that timeline. It'll probably be a nightmare to do, especially given the plethora of comics spanning 80 or so years.

IF one were to assume Rings Of Power is indeed canon to the Peter Jackson Middle Earth Films, what would a timeline look like for that?

Second Age
????

The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power
1x01
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power 1x02
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power 1x03
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power 1x04
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power 1x05
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power 1x06
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power 1x07
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power 1x08
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power
2x01**
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power 2x02**
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power 2x03**
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power 2x04**
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power 2x05**
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power 2x06**
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power 2x07**
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power 2x08**

169?
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor: The Bright Lord

The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring: Extended Edition
(Flashback)

Third Age

The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King: Extended Edition
(Flashback)

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey: Extended Edition
(Flashback)

The Lord of the Rings: The War of the Rohirrim

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug: Extended Edition
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies: Extended Edition

294?
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor: Lord of the Hunt
Middle Earth: Shadow of War
Middle Earth: Shadow of War: The Blade of Galadriel
Middle Earth: Shadow of War: Desolation of Mordor

(Flash-forward)
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies: Extended Edition (Flash-forward)
The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring: Extended Edition
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers: Extended Edition
The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King: Extended Edition
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Fourth Age

The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest

Here is my MonsterVerse viewing order. If anyone has any corrections, let me know and I'll adjust.
1-GODZILLA (1998) is not set in the Monsterverse, but I guess is one of those headcanons you put in your viewing orders.
2-It lacks the following comics:
-Godzilla: Awakening
-Skull Island: The Birth of Kong
-Godzilla: Aftershock
-Godzilla: Dominion
-Kingdom Kong
-Godzilla: Fight or Flight (To be released as part of "Legends of the Monsterverse: The Omnibus" (a compilation of the rest of comics and this one) in February 6, 2024)

Latest posts

Back