Timeline Hub

hello there, I'm actually in the mood of helping people, so I remember that someone about some months ago, asked about an injustice timeline, I didn't make one, but since it's the only franchaise in which I read/played every media in the series (I don't know if I have to be proud or not about this ahahah) but anyway I made something close to this, so 1st one givind the dates. My dates are based on the base that injustice: Gods Among Us is set in the year the game was released and the other tie-ns are placed in the year they reference (like Year Zero-Five), while for the other tie-in media that doesn't have an year referenced (like the Injustice 2 comics) I will add an year for each media. So in the end we have this:

2005 - Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe Prequel Comic
2006 - Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
2007 - Injustice: Year Zero
2008 - Injustice: Year One
2009 - Injustice: Year Two
2010 - Injustice: Year Three
2011 - Injustice: Year Four
2012 - Injustice: Year Five
2013 - Injustice: Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition
2014 - Injustice: Ground Zeroes
2015 - Injustice 2 Comics
2016 - Injustice 2
2017 - Injustice vs. Masters of the Universe and Injustice 3

So much of this will give you some questions, I will answer to all of that with the 2nd thing I did, the reading order/playing Order no Mortal Kombat vs DC universe, cos I didn't put too much effort into the game and comic:

Injustice: Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition - Chapter 1 [Perfect introduction for the series]
Injustice: Year Five #37-38 [adaptation of the 1st chapter of the game, and reading this now it's better, cos reading this with year five actually slow down the narrative]
Injustice: Year One #1-6 [1st page of the 1st issue take place after the end of the 1st chapter of the game, then the comic goes into a flasback and start the main plot]
Injustice: Year Three - Annual #1 (2nd story) [it take place here, and doesn't affect year Three's storyline]
Injustice: Year One #7-20 [Continues the Year One Storyline]
Injustice 2 - Annual #1 (1st story) [Wonder Woman Origin Story, which end with a teaser for the next comic in the order]
Injustice: Year One #21-25 [Continues the Year One Storyline]
Injustice: Year Zero #1-14 [The 1st pages of the 1st issue mirrors what the 1st page of Year One Did, the flashback presented that the Yeaor One section of the comic take place here, then the plot do a flashback of the year prior]
Injustice: Year One #26-30 [Continues Year One Storyline]
Injustice: Year One - Annual #1 [The Annual take place after issue #30]
Injustice: Year One #31-36 [Finishes the Year One Storyline]
Injustice: Year Two #1-14 [Start the Year Two Storyline]
Injustice: Year Two - Annual #1 [The 1st story take place after issue #14, I don't know when the 2nd story take place (only thing I didn't uncover yet)]
Injustice: Year Two #15-24 [Finishes the Year Two Storyline]
Injustice: Year Three #1-24 [All the Year Three Storyline]
Injustice: Year Three - Annual #1 (1st Story) [the story take place before issue #1 of year Three, but you should read it here couse the story makes a spoiler to year Three's ending]
Injustice: Year Four #1-24 [All of Year Four Storyline]
Injustice: Year Four - Annual #1 [The story doesn't mention when it take place in correlation to the Year Four Storyline, this answer was thankfully answered in issue #1 of Year Five, which confirmed that this story take place after issue #24 of Year Four]
Injustice: Year Five #1-22 [Start of Year Five Storyline]
Injustice: Year Five - Annual #1 (1st Story) [The Story it's set after issue #22 according to the flashbacks]
Injustice: Year Five #23-26 [Continues Year Five Storyline]
Injustice: Year Five - Annual #1 (2nd Story) [The story is set after issue #26 thanks to Alfred's Death]
Injustice: Year Five #27-28 [Continues the Year Five Storyline]
Injustice: Year Five - Annual #1 (3rd Story) [In the next arc, Metropolis is rebuilded so this story has to happen here]
Injustice: Year Five #29-36 [Continues Year Five Storyline]
Injustice: Year Five #39-40 [Finishes Year Five Storyline, also, again, reading this #36,39,40 is a better experience than #36-40]
Injustice: Ground Zeroes #1-2 [Take place Between Chapter 1 and 2 of the game, also present day sections take place 1 year after the game]
Injustice: Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition - Chapter 2-3 [Continues the Injustice Storyline]
Injustice: Ground Zeroes #3-4 [Take place concurrent to Chapter 2 of the game, plus teaser for chapter 4]
Injustice: Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition - Chapter 4 [Continues the Injustice Storyline]
Injustice: Ground Zeroes #5-8 [Issues #5-6 is an adaptation of Chapter 4 from the game, while issues #7-8 take place between chapter 4 and 5]
Injustice: Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition - Chapter 5-6-7 [Continues the Injustice Storyline]
Injustice: Ground Zeroes #9-14 [Take Place concurrent with chapters 5-6-7 from the game]
Injustice: Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition - Chapter 8 [Continues the Injustice Storyline]
Injustice: Ground Zeroes #15-18 [Issues #15-16-17 and a bit of 18 Take Place concurrent witch chapter 8 of the game. The Rest of issue #18 take place between chapter 8 and 9]
Injustice: Gods Among Us; Ultimate Edition - Chapter 9 [Continues the Injustice Storyline]
Injustice: Ground Zeroes #19 [Adaptation of Chapter 9 from the game]
Injustice: Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition - Chapter 10-11 [Continues the Injustice Storyline]
Injustice: Ground Zeroes #20-22 [Take place concurrent to Chapter 10-11 from the game]
Injustice: Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition - Chapter 12 [Finishes the Injustice Storyline]
Injustice: Ground Zeroes #23-24 [Take place concurrent to chapter 12 from the game and Finishes the Ground Zeroes storyline]
Injustice 2 - Annual #1 (2nd story) [Take place Before issue #1 of Injustice 2]
Injustice 2 #1-72 [All the Injustice 2 comic storyline]
Injustice 2 - Annual #2 [Take place after issue #72 of Injustice 2]
Injustice 2: Gold Edition - Chapter 1-11 [Start of the Injustice 2 Storyline]
Injustice 2: Gold Edition - Chapter 12 (Both Paths) [All of the fights from both paths are canon in the 2 possible futures, the 4th fight is canon in One of the possible future. Finishes the Injustice 2 Storyline]
Injustice 3 [Follows the Batman Path]
Injustice vs. Masters of the Universe [Follows the Superman Path]

@iceman109 I'm not planning a Mad Max timeline, but it's something like this I believe. Ignore the modern car parts, I guess. It's an Alternate Universe so it doesn't matter. The comics try hard to retcon with more modern stuff (Fukushima, Tony Abbott), so... ignore that too lol. That stuff is barely noticeable anyway.

1987 - Mad Max
1990 - Mad Max 2
199? - Mad Max: Fury Road: Nux & Immortan Joe #1
1997 - Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga**
2005 - Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
200? - Mad Max: Fury Road: Max #1-2
2012 - Mad Max: Fury Road: Furiosa #1
2012 - Mad Max: Fury Road

Last edited:
@iceman109 I'm not planning a Mad Max timeline, but it's something like this I believe. Ignore the modern car parts, I guess. It's an Alternate Universe so it doesn't matter. The comics try hard to retcon with more modern stuff (Fukushima, Tony Abbott), so... ignore that too lol. That stuff is barely noticeable anyway.

1984 - Mad Max
1987 - Mad Max 2
199? - Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga**
2002 - Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
200? - Mad Max: Fury Road: Max #1-2
200? - Mad Max: Fury Road: Nux & Immortan Joe #1
200? - Mad Max: Fury Road: Furiosa #1
200? - Mad Max: Fury Road
Original
1985 - Mad Max
1987 - Mad Max 2
2002 - Mad Max au-delà du Thunderdome
Reboot
2030 -Furiosa
2050 -Mad Max : Fury Road
Mad Max: The Wasteland

Je ne veux pas être méchant avec vous, mais pourquoi écrivez-vous toujours en français dans les discussions en anglais ?
Trop compliqué avec le multivers Narnia. Désolé, je me suis trompé de phrase. J'avais traduit ma phrase en anglais. J'adore venir ici. Oui je suis française. Tout le monde fait des erreurs, il n'y a aucune honte à cela. Quand je viens ici, je suis super contente, j'apprends beaucoup sur les univers, les timelines, etc.

Latest posts

Back