Tintin will become a movie hero

Sweet. I wonder if Pegg and Frost will be the Thompson Twins?

They are, last I heard.

I can't believe all of the people involved in this. Jamie Bell. Daniel Craig. Simon Pegg. Nick Frost. Andy Serkis. Mackenzie Crook. Steven Spielberg. Peter Jackson. Stephen Moffat. Edgar Wright.

This is shaping up to be something special.

Though I would prefer if it was live action.

Last edited:
Tintin was my all-time favorite when I was a kid. I almost wish I could go back and be a six-year-old again when these movies come out, because I don't think I can ever get back to that level of full-blown Tintin obsessive I was when I was a little one. Still, it should be a fun experience.

I was kinda hoping Craig would play Haddock, rather than Red Rackham, as I think it would be really interesting to see him bring out his comedic side.

I was kinda hoping Craig would play Haddock, rather than Red Rackham, as I think it would be really interesting to see him bring out his comedic side.

Hmm, I've never heard him do an American accent before, much less a role a raucous as Haddock, but could be interesting.

please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good please let this be good

First Full Tintin Pictures
tintinfirstlook1.jpg

tintinfirstlook2.jpg

I know! They're terrible wretches! Bashi bazouks! Vultures! Orangutans! Devil-worshipers! Cephilapods! Homunculi! Futurologists!

if you don't understand what Bass just said (as I'm sure many of you don't) I sincerely pity the lack of Tintin in your life growing up.

if you don't understand what Bass just said (as I'm sure many of you don't) I sincerely pity the lack of Tintin in your life growing up.

They didn't understand?

Pirates! Vagabonds! Polygraphs! Black marketeers! Fancy-dress freebooters! Prize Nincompoops! Lubberly scum! Tribe of Polynesians!

How do I do it? I just found, this minute, swear to God the greatest site ever: Captain Haddock Insult Generator.

I currently can't get over how awesome Tintin looks. People out there are problem going to complain about him looking creepy or whatever. To heck with them.

My roommate thinks the first look pictures suck. He so crazy.

At the Doha Tribeca Film Festival, I saw Matt Aitken, the head of Weta Digital. He wanted to show us some clips of TINTIN but couldn't get the permission. I managed to talk to him briefly and I wanted to talk about TINTIN but he couldn't say much so I said, "You can tell me this: Does Captain Haddock get drunk a lot?" "Oh God yes!" he replied.

I simply cannot wait. I love Haddock so much. I can't imagine Andy Serkis doing him, but then I can't imagine anyone doing him, but I just am so excited to see him get drunk and hurl abuse at people.

I love Captain Haddock.

I'm digging it. Tintin was never really apart of my childhood, I do vaguely remember watching some cartoon show, at least I think it was a tintin show. But sometimes you can just tell how a movie will be just by seeing some images and this just looks fantastic.

Latest posts

Back