Tomb of Namor speculation...and whats the Storm family secret?

I think somehow there could be a mention of the first arc with Mole Man. Maybe Sue remembers about it and than they start talking plans or something.

DIrishB said:
Good point, I'd almost forgotten the mention of Atlantis in that arc.

In all honesty, that was my next idea. :( Maybe the family secret involves Mole Man having done something to Mrs. Storm.

Hawkeye101 said:
In all honesty, that was my next idea. :( Maybe the family secret involves Mole Man having done something to Mrs. Storm.

Could be...I'm just thinking that Reed's new "adventurous" attitude leads the four to searching for Atlantic...remember, they had plenty of time between the first and second arc, as well as the second and third, and also between Think Tank and the current Crossover arc to do so previously. So I'm thinking at least a part of the push to go there comes from Reed. And Professor Storm probably agrees (however slowly it might happen) since I assume he'll be the impetus for revealing the family secret.

Moleman did say he loved Sue. Maybe he also loved her mother...

ProjectX2 said:
Moleman did say he loved Sue. Maybe he also loved her mother...

And Mole Man did say he found atlantis and maybe the FF want to find out what excatly he discovered, and Dr. Storm wants revenge on Mole Man or something, so he wants an expadition to Atlantis to get all of the goods from the place before Mole MAn returns and takes it for himself.

Hawkeye101 said:
And Mole Man did say he found atlantis and maybe the FF want to find out what excatly he discovered, and Dr. Storm wants revenge on Mole Man or something, so he wants an expadition to Atlantis to get all of the goods from the place before Mole MAn returns and takes it for himself.
Moleman also talks to his plants. Don't forget to take into account the fact that he's still a nutcase.

Hopefully ourchair sees this - he can definitely answer it...did Namor and Mole Man ever team up, meet, or interact in 616?

UltimateE said:
Hopefully ourchair sees this - he can definitely answer it...did Namor and Mole Man ever team up, meet, or interact in 616?

The only villain I'm aware of in 616 that Namor teamued up with was Doom, I believe. But I could be wrong.

UltimateE said:
Namor and Mole Man have fought in the same battle or teamed up against the Fantastic Four, in those kinds of grand melee stories where they throw all the villains in one story sometime against multiple teams or in crossovers. But I'm not particularly sure if they've ever made a formal alliance together.

Grant Morrison did have them work together with Doom in Fantastic Four: 1234, but again having other villains work under the leadership of Doom is just par for the course.

Latest posts

Back