Tomb of Namor speculation...and whats the Storm family secret?

Caduceus said:
A vague resemblance but they don't give the details and they leave out important facts. They're teasers, not summaries.

They're there to advertise the issue, it's misleading andn directs the audience in another direction from what is actually going to happen. Yeah, Cad's right.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I really hope Mrs/Doctor Storm has NOTHING to do with Atlantis

I just wanted them to have nothing to do with Namor, looking for atlantis is fine with me.

Hawkeye101 said:
I just wanted them to have nothing to do with Namor, looking for atlantis is fine with me.

TheManWithoutFear said:
TheManWithoutFear I really hope Mrs/Doctor Storm has NOTHING to do with Atlantis

Maybe not Dr or Mrs. Storm, but somehow Atlantis plays into the UFF's lives, so thats just as likely an assumption as any. After all, Namor's been asleep for 5,000 years, which means either his ancient alarm clock finally woke him up, or the UFF were there for some reason and accidentally woke him up. And the title of the arc, "Tomb of Namor", kind of suggests the latter. We'll see in a few months.

DIrishB said:
Maybe not Dr or Mrs. Storm, but somehow Atlantis plays into the UFF's lives, so thats just as likely an assumption as any. After all, Namor's been asleep for 5,000 years, which means either his ancient alarm clock finally woke him up, or the UFF were there for some reason and accidentally woke him up. And the title of the arc, "Tomb of Namor", kind of suggests the latter. We'll see in a few months.
The arc starts next month.

And I can't wait to find out as to why he has been asleep for so long. It isn't because he wanted to take a 5,000 year nap....or was it?

BUMP-BUMP-BUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!

DIrishB said:
Who the **** is Smitty?

He's off-topic. This thread has been a huge disaster - please no more off-topicness.

TheManWithoutFear said:
*Nudges E and whisper's sweet nothings in his ear* Close it, E. Put her out of her misery.

Let's see if people can manage to stay on topic. Arc starts next month; it won't be up much longer anyway.

UltimateE said:
Let's see if people can manage to stay on topic. Arc starts next month; it won't be up much longer anyway.

I'm trying to suppress the dark side of off-topic posting...arrrgghhhhh, the pain!!! Its like a fire in my skull!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!

jk

Anyway, as far as the arc goes, one thing we haven't really explored is the outcome of it. After all, we do have Ultimate Invasion planned for sometime next year. So I assume that means by arc's end Namor won't be all lovey-dovey with the UFF (except for maybe Sue) and the rest of humanity. I'm looking forward to seeing how thats presented.

TheManWithoutFear said:
My bad I thought we were in the "Ankle Wings" thread.

*weeps uncontrollably*

icemastertron said:
But my post still had topicness!

Um, Mrs. Storm is still alive and is heald in cryogenic freeze and the cure to whatever she has lies within Atlantis! (Or at least the bottom of the ocean, and they stumble apon Atlantis)

Hawkeye101 said:
Um, Mrs. Storm is still alive and is heald in cryogenic freeze and the cure to whatever she has lies within Atlantis! (Or at least the bottom of the ocean, and they stumble apon Atlantis)
:cry:

Latest posts

Back