Tomb of Namor speculation...and whats the Storm family secret?

icemastertron said:
But too bad it's been said that Namor has been in his tomb for 5,000 years.
Presumably he's going to get out. Or try to. Thats not beyond working around at all.

Extra children are the resort of people who can't be bothered thinking of proper backgrounds for their characters.

icemastertron said:
But too bad it's been said that Namor has been in his tomb for 5,000 years.
But then he came out of slumber to kidnap Storm's wife! Then went back to bed again! All in a millenia's work, I say.

ProjectX2 said:
Maybe his wife wasn't dead, but kidnapped by Namor! :shock:

Or maybe (ugh, I was trying to avoid this) Namor had given atlantien knowledge, or technology or something to Dr. Storm for a payment. Unknowing to Dr. Storm, Namor wanted his wife. Something happens that kills Mrs. Storm, and now that Namor is back he wants Sue, because she looks like her mom.

Hawkeye101 said:
Or maybe (ugh, I was trying to avoid this) Namor had given atlantien knowledge, or technology or something to Dr. Storm for a payment. Unknowing to Dr. Storm, Namor wanted his wife. Something happens that kills Mrs. Storm, and now that Namor is back he wants Sue, because she looks like her mom.
Again, if he's been IN his tomb for 5,000 years, how the hell would that all happen? :sure:

icemastertron said:
Again, if he's been IN his tomb for 5,000 years, how the hell would that all happen? :sure:
Perhaps Storm goes to him. There are plenty of ways, you just agreed about three posts up that there are ways and reasons for him having had access to the outside world.

Caduceus said:
Perhaps Storm goes to him. There are plenty of ways, you just agreed about three posts up that there are ways and reasons for him having had access to the outside world.
I agreed thinking you meant something else. That's a mistake on me. Sorry.

icemastertron said:

Cuz, he was in his tomb for 5000 years, and then woke up late 1970's and asked Storm for his wife, went back to bed for twenty-two years and is now waking up again?

Hawkeye101 said:

Barring what Ice mentioned about him being in his tomb for the past 5,000 years, I like that theory a lot better than the "third Storm child" or "Namor captured Mrs. Storm" theories.

Hawkeye101 said:
Cuz, he was in his tomb for 5000 years, and then woke up late 1970's and asked Storm for his wife, went back to bed for twenty-two years and is now waking up again?
Then it wouldnt be 5,000 years, but around the last 30. :p

icemastertron said:
Then it wouldnt be 5,000 years, but around the last 30. :p

You, know I could go all 'scientific' on yo *****, and that'd be the end of it. And besides, haven people been saying that those little excerpts are just supposed to get you to buy the comic and don't nessicarily have something to do with the story?

Nurhachi said:
He's the Mathdebater :lol:

I was honestly going to say that but figured it would be in bad taste...thanks for doing it for me Nur, ;)

Hawkeye101 said:
You, know I could go all 'scientific' on yo *****, and that'd be the end of it. And besides, haven people been saying that those little excerpts are just supposed to get you to buy the comic and don't nessicarily have something to do with the story?

You know, I could go all "spelling and grammar" on you, *****, and that'd be the end of it. ;)

But for the most part the solicits tell the truth of whats happening in the issue, not everything, and they usually only hint at the surprise contained therein, but they don't lie (not like the old covers from the 90's and before did about what happened inside the book).

Hawkeye101 said:
So you're telling me that the solit from the issue has nothing to do with the issue itself?

icemastertron said:
So you're telling me that the solit from the issue has nothing to do with the issue itself?
A vague resemblance but they don't give the details and they leave out important facts. They're teasers, not summaries.

Latest posts

Back