8-Black Cat
7-Scarlet Witch
6-Invisible Woman
5-Starfire
4-Grace
3-Huntress
2-Psyloke
1-Supergirl

Meh, I refuse to accept this list, it's a pointless gathering of shameless whores and plot contrivances. The only three on the list I agree with are Harley, Elektra and Catwoman.

Hey, BTW. Can someone tell me who did the picture of Elektra in the snow with the katana? I can't quite make out the sig.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Harley Quinn and Ivy get major props for dyking it out.

Otherwise I'd have to say the hottest comic book female would have to be...

Mystique

why... well I'd be instantly kicked off the site if I told you.
I agree. Those fanfics were Mystique turns into a guy and bones the hell out of all the X-Men are awesome.

iceman said:
uh... no mary jane watson?
Based on the selection, I *think* it's mean to be villains and in-betweeners only. Ladies of questionable scruples, basically.

With that in mind, I'd pick --

616 Emma Frost (don't ordinarily prefer blondes, but with a mind as dirty as hers...);

Rhona Burchill/"Ultimate Mad Thinker" (hey, if people can admit to finding Marrow hott, deformities and all, I don't see why I ought to be ashamed of being attracted to Rhona -- she's clearly got a lot of smarts, and I love her dominant, take-charge attitude; just the same, i'd keep a spare handgun nearby, in case she decides she's in the mood for an on-the-spot lobotomy to add to her personal brain-trust);

Zatanna (Zee seems to be unquestionably one of the "good guys", as far as picking her alies goes, and yet she's not above using her powers in ways that are ethically questionable -- Identity Crisis, anyone? -- or dangerously self-serving); and...

Black Widow (the Natasha Romanov version, of course; from any multiverse, i'm not picky ;); the summation of all the best 'Bond girl' qualities)

Personally, I don't understand why everybody has a thing for Emma Frost. I mean, I look at her and I just think "look, a three penny whore." God KNOWS whats she carrying, and half of if it probably comes from Cyclops (ooh, double entendre ;)).

Entropy said:
Personally, I don't understand why everybody has a thing for Emma Frost. I mean, I look at her and I just think "look, a three penny whore."
Yeah, a three penny whole who can read your every last sexual fantasy, and the general willingness to indulge them... if she feels like it. It's a nice little touch, for those of us who enjoy a little submissiveness, every now and then. (I'm a switch, if anybody gives a ****.) Basically, it's all about context, my friend.

Last edited:
compound said:
Yeah, a three penny whole who can read your every last sexual fantasy, and the general willingness to indulge them... if she feels like it. It's a nice little touch, for those of us who enjoy a little submissiveness, every now and then. (I'm a switch, if anybody gives a ****.) Basically, it's all about context, my friend.

I guess I can see that. Good luck at the clinic afterwards. I'd rather stick to Black Widow. A voluptous, red-headed Russian girl who can kick my *** is my second greatest fantasy (the first one being a Kit-Kat bar with boobs).

TheManWithoutFear said:
Pudgey Gert and Burchill Compound... man you are sad....
Maybe by your fascist Maxim beauty standards...

Though I believe it's important to clarify that I definitely think of Gert more as "girlfriend material", though I have no doubt we'd have a wonderful time in the sack.

("Power vacuum", remember? And the thrift store changing room? The girl's insatiable, I tell you!)

Burchill, on the other hand, is strictly a one-night-stand type attraction. The kind I would most likely regret in the morning -- not that it would really matter, because she'd probably already taken the scalpel to my frontal lobe, so I probably won't remember.

I have no doubt a BDSM session with Rhona would be very satisfying indeed, and she doesn't actually look bad, for somebody with a considerable self-inflicted physical deformity.

Though I suspect her bedroom technique may turn out to be surprisingly routine and, well, mechanical.

Still, it could be worse. I could be Entropy.

Entropy said:
A voluptous, red-headed Russian girl who can kick my *** is my second greatest fantasy (the first one being a Kit-Kat bar with boobs).

Wish granted.

kitkat.jpg

compound said:
Maybe by your fascist Maxim beauty standards...

Though I believe it's important to clarify that I definitely think of Gert more as "girlfriend material", though I have no doubt we'd have a wonderful time in the sack.

Gert would be the girlfriend I would have to constantly remind to keep her mouth shut because she'd be going so far out of the way to be "different" and make false stereotypes against my friends because they're "preppy". I've already been there and I wouldn't want to do it again.

Which reminds me. I was out in Center City last night and it really is amazing how people who try to look like Weezer and seperate themselves from the crowd suddenly have become the most widely recognizeable group when it comes to nightlife. When will kids ever learn.

I loved your take on Burchill being a one night stand. :lol:

I'm disappointed in this list. Even the IGN Filmforce Babe of the Day has more variety than this.

But anyway, Warren Ellis chicks are hott. I want me some filthy assistants.

05-ellisgirl00.jpg

ourchair said:
I'm disappointed in this list. Even the IGN Filmforce Babe of the Day has more variety than this.

But anyway, Warren Ellis chicks are hott. I want me some filthy assistants.
typical Warren Ellis chick = Nancy Drew turned SuicideGirl

And that is a VERY good thing ;)

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
Which reminds me. I was out in Center City last night and it really is amazing how people who try to look like Weezer and seperate themselves from the crowd suddenly have become the most widely recognizeable group when it comes to nightlife. When will kids ever learn.

Thats why I always go out wearing half a melon on my head......

Latest posts

Back