Top Ten Greatest Films of All Time

I'm not gonna really get caught up in this but here's my Top 5

5 - Fistful of Dollars
4 - Godfather 2
3 - Bullit
2 - Kill Bill (both Volumes)
1 - Seven Samurai

Don't call yourself a man if you've never seen "Bullit". Seriously. Don't even call yourself a man if you don't like Steve McQueen.

Last edited:
  1. Click
  2. Harry Potter 4
  3. Sin City
  4. Carebears
  5. TMNT 1
  6. TMNT 2
  7. TMNT 3
  8. Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalow
  9. 40 year old virgin
  10. American Wedding
I can't tell if you're serious. I really hope not, but I'm pretty sure you are... Kids today. No appreciation for quality films.

I'll tell you mine after I get all the DVDs I need for Christmas and have watched them all...

1. Click
  2. Harry Potter 4
  3. Sin City
  4. Carebears
  5. TMNT 1
  6. TMNT 2
  7. TMNT 3
  8. Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalow
  9. 40 year old virgin
  10. American Wedding

Ok... Turtles 1, i can kinda see... and Sin City (not a film I liked but it was very popular).... but the rest? Were you sodomized by nanomonkeys or something?

My soul hurts.

Last edited:
off the top of my head,possibly my ten best. in no praticular order

Brother
Battle Royale
Phantasm 3
Evil Dead 2
Rocky IV
Ghost Dog
Scarface
Pulp Fiction
Aliens
Azumi

Last edited:
the thread title is greatest not favorite

Signs is my favorite film but is is nowhere near the greatest film. not even in the top 100.

1. Casablanca
2. Citizen Kane
3. Metropolis
4. The Godfather I and II
5. Raging Bull
6. Seven Samuria
7. One Flew Over the Cukoos Nest
8. Band of Brothers
9. Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
10. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

I don't think any one of these films is greater than any other.

You can find a list like this just about everywhere online. There is a reason these films are almost always on these lists.

If you haven't seen these you should stop playing video games get Netflix for Christmas and rent them all. After that watch every film directed by every one of these directors. I guarentee you that your favorite list won't only be filled up by films made after 1995.

Last edited:
If you mean 14 is an adult age.....come on, what;s wrong with Click, American Wedding, and 40 year old Virgin? I know Carebears is a little young, but hey, gotta love the classics.

American Wedding? Of all the Pie films you pick the one that isn't really that funny?

I mean-----you know what...I'm done. Back to the "Ignore List" with you. I'd rather have Lil Kis back instead of seeing another post from you.

I'm not sure what my Top 10 would be, but I know that Spirited Away, The Incredibles, and The Lord of the Rings Trilogy: The Extended Edition would be somewhere up there.

I love those films. :D

Bump!

Me and a few friends made our movie top lists a while ago (I actually made a Top 50...).

There's no question of the first one and I don't see any movie ever replacing it (but you never know), but all the others may move around a lot at any given time.

1. Fight Club (1999)
2. Pulp Fiction (1994)
3. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
4. The Matrix (1999)
5. Life of Brian (1979)
6. Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain (2001)
7. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
8. Ocean's Eleven (2001)
9. Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998)
10. Memento (2000)

Hmph... I disagree with a lot of what you're saying, but I can't seem to find the right words...

I just dont think the spidey movies or X2 deserve to be anywhere near that list.

That's fine. I don't think Fight Club deserves to be on anyone's, and yet I'm bukkaked with it list after list, page after page.;)

I'm tempted to post my whole Top-30 so people can get a true impression of my taste in movies.

Last edited:
Bump!

Me and a few friends made our movie top lists a while ago (I actually made a Top 50...).

There's no question of the first one and I don't see any movie ever replacing it (but you never know), but all the others may move around a lot at any given time.

1. Fight Club (1999)
2. Pulp Fiction (1994)
3. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
4. The Matrix (1999)
5. Life of Brian (1979)
6. Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain (2001)
7. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
8. Ocean's Eleven (2001)
9. Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998)
10. Memento (2000)

nice.

Latest posts

Back